New Year's... Whoops

(Episode 9.) New Year's ... Whoops
"𝗦𝗼, 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱."

A little bit ago we re-decorated Alexa's room to get her mind off test results

A little bit ago we re-decorated Alexa's room to get her mind off test results. New years eve morning Katie and I walked into Alexas new room through the window.

Gwenny and Lucas had broken up and I decided to make my move on Lucas tonight. Lucas seemed to have moved on from Gwenny so I thought New Years was the perfect time to kiss him.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." Katie started dramatically as we walked in the room. "Live and in person, put your hands together for...the paycheck that gets me over the $2,000 mark, and gets me to London!" We all started jumping up and down together to celebrate with Katie.

"Oh, take our photo." Katie says handing her phone to Alexa and Alexa takes a picture of Katie and her paycheck. "Now one of the four of us." We gather together with the paycheck for a selfie.

"I'm so proud of you for making this happen!" Alexa said.

"I'm proud of me too." Katie said. "By the way, I'm going to want another photo of me at school making the payment for the trip. On its due date."

"Are these the centerpieces for your party?" I asked Alexa gesturing to the decorations on her desk chair.

"Yeah, so I finally picked a theme...Mardi Gras! Yeah, it's fun and crazy and a little too loud. Like me." Alexa told us.

"And it's a celebration. You know, with you being healthy and everything you've been through, you'll have a reason to party." I said. Right after I said that Lucas knocked on Alexas door and popped his head in.

"Hey, Lex, can I borrow your curl defining cream?" He asked.

"It's your curl defining cream."

"I know. I'm really here to tell you that I'm going to an epic new years eve party. Seniors only." The party set my plans back a little bit but I think I could catch him at home after the party.

"Yeah, well, I think you're having a senior moment because thats the hundredth time you've told me." Alexa said.

"Enjoy whatever sad things sophomores do on New Years Eve."

"Well, you know what? In two years, we're going to be seniors and you're going to be a sophomore again." Alexa said. Lucas looked over to me and Katie.

"It checks out." I told him.

"Whatever. In two years, they'll still be talking about how historic tonight was. Oh, and don't ask me about the awesome tradition that happens at midnight cause I'm sworn to senior secrecy." Lucas said. I gave him a look and he gave in. "Everybody jumps in the freezing lake with their clothes on! I've said too much." He said before running out.