1st Day of Junior Year

(season 3 episode 1.) 1st Day of Junior Year

   "We're Juniors!"

) 1st Day of Junior Year                  "We're Juniors!"

Alexa and Katie forced me to go with them to therapy. We had a "fight" and Alexa thought it would be a good idea for us to go to therapy with her.

"So, when you asked to bring Katie and Y/n with you today, you said you'd had a fight." Alexas therapist said.

"A big fight." Alexa said.

"Huge." Katie said.

"It wasn't that bad." I said.

"It was just big." Alexa said ignoring me. That seemed to be happening a lot currently but I thought nothing of it.

"So what would you say was the cause of this big, huge, larger than average fight?"

"I think it was..."

"Probably when..."

"Maybe it was..."

"Um..."

"Or it was..."

"I have a better idea." The therapist said. "You said the fight started last night? Lets go through yesterday?"

"It was the first day of 11th grade." I said.

"You see, first days of school are really big for us." Katie said.

"Huge." Alexa said.

"Oh, so that can be huge?"

"Anyway it was the first day of 11th grade."

"We're juniors!" Katie and I exclaimed as we ran into Alexas house.

"Ah! I'm so excited!" Alexa exclaimed.

"Seriously?" Dave said because Alexa told him she wasn't as excited for the first day of school anymore.

"Trade." Alexa and Katie said as Alexa took the jacket wrapped around her waist and wrapped it around Katies and Katie took the bracelet off her wrist and put it on Alexas.

Lately I've been feeling that Alexa and Katie have understood each other a lot better. As we grow older I start to feel as if I'm drifting from them a bit while they only get closer. I've tried to ignore it but it's been getting hard to ignore.

"I can't believe it." I said.

"I know! We're upperclassmen, we look amazing, and I'm driving to school with a licensed adult in the car." Alexa said as she looked over to Dave hopefully.

"Sorry, honey, I got a bunch of stuff planned for your moms and my anniversary and...I really wanna live to enjoy them." Dave said.

"Dad, if we want to get our licenses we have to do more than practice practice-driving on Katie and Y/n's couch, and my driver's ed teacher said I need as much time behind the wheel as possible." Alexa explained.