PB Without J

(Episode 5.) PB Without J
"They are better together"

) PB Without J          "They are better together"

         (Alexas voiceover)

Katie was working her butt off for her London trip, I was busy with school and basketball, and Y/n was busy being awkward and not coming over as often since she confessed her feelings to Lucas, but despite everything we still stayed in constant communication.
             (Regular Pov)
"Katie, you are the worst at costume ideas." Alexa said as me, Alexa, and Katie were on facetime.

Things were awkward ever since I told Lucas I liked him. I also gave in and told Alexa and Katie about it. Katie seemed to be getting over him and was kinda proud of me for doing what she never could. Alexa just questioned a lot (And i mean a LOT) about what I saw in him.

"Yeah, I mean i'm doing my own thing but i don't think dressing as photosynthesis is a good idea." I added. Alexa and Katie decided to do matching costumes and I wasn't even sure if i was dressing up for halloween so I told them to count me out of this one. Right after I said that Alexas doorbell rang.

"Okay, okay, okay. A cup and a saucer? Mmm...no." As Katie was spitting out ideas Alexa walked over to her door. "No, a coffee stirrer and a sugar dispenser. Gotta go."

"Oh, yeah me too. Got a date with the Harry Potter movies." I said. Alexa laughed slightly and ended the call.

When I was off the call and turned on my TV and curled up with a blanket. The Harry Potter books and movies were my only comfort since I was upset over the Lucas situation. I felt stupid for telling especially since he just got in a relationship and he hasn't made any effort to try and talk to me. It felt like when I didn't believe in his dream to be a doctor but I knew this was probably his way of telling me that he needs time to think and I was gonna give him the time he wanted.

Me, Reagan, Hannah, and Alexa were visiting Katie at Wired.

"I am so excited about your halloween party, Hannah!" Katie said. "Wait who's going?"

"Everybody. Usually Missy Haberman hosts it, but since Hannah dropped her at cheer practice, they'll all be at Hannah's. Except for Missy." Reagan informed. "This party could make or break us. Don't screw it up."

"Okie dokie, Reganokie!" Hannah said.

"Oh, boy."

"Here you go! They take forever to make, but I'm the master of the candy corn latte." Katie said. She had stuff all over her hands. Alexa pointed out Katies messy hands. "Uh, yeah. Barry says it will come right off with some...coarse sandpaper." I chuckled lightly at my sister.

"Oh, let's go shop for decorations. We need this party to say..."Who's Hannah's awesome friend?" Reagan said to Hannah.

"I don't know. Who?" Hannah asked. Reagan pointed at herself slightly before turning around and leaving, Hannah right behind her.