Last Dance

(Episode 7.) Last Dance
"Sorry about Alexa. She's...Alexa."

"It seemed like just yesterday we were here looking at our freshman schedules, and now we were here talking about our senior prom."

Alexa, Katie, Hannah, Reagan, and I were sitting around the same table we were sitting at when we read our freshman schedules but times changed and now we were talking about senior prom.

"We have to get a group photo. It's gonna be an amazing night." Reagan told us.

"Amazing cause you're going with Cody." Alexa teased Reagan.

"I thought he liked me." Hannah said. "We spent so much time together talking about Reagan."

"Talking prom?" Gwenny asked, pulling up a seat. "Did I mention I picked the theme?"

"Every day since March." I said.

"A Night in New York. And I've decided to go solo. I don't want some rando messing up a picture of me."

"Well, we all know who I'm going with." I commented. It was Lucas of course. Last dance I had with him was when we actually started to start being friends. It's crazy how much time has passed.

"What about you, Katie?" Hannah asked. Katie laughed slightly looking over to Aiden.

"She hasn't told the guy she likes, who totally likes her, that she likes him." Alexa said pointing to Aiden. "They hide their feelings for each other behind contempt and put-downs. It's adorable."

"I thought he might like me," Katie said. "but nothing's happened since he won me the laptop, so..." (Episode was skipped for anyone who doesn't know)

"That was him obviously telling you he likes you." I told her. "Now it's your turn."

"I don't factor into this, so... I'm gonna go." Gwenny said. "Prom pedicures, anyone?" Both Hannah and Reagan got up and left with Gwenny.

"I know you're afraid to tell him, but that's why you have us." Alexa told Katie. "Go ask him to prom."

"Oh, I will... think about it. I just need to maybe — Hi." Katie greeted when Aiden came up to the table.

"Are you guys talking about prom? Your bossy friend just told me she came up with the theme." Aiden told us

"Yeah."

"Yeah, I didn't go to mine." Aiden admitted. "A tux, flowers, dancing... so cheesy."

"That answers that." Katie commented.

"Mm, go ask him." I told her. "He'll say yes. I can feel it."

"Okay." Katie said confidently getting up. "Okay, I'm doing it." She very weirdly and slowly walked over to Aiden.

"Pick up the pace. Prom's Saturday."

"No. Decided to get a prom pedicure instead, so goodbye." Katie said waking out the door.

"I'm gonna get those two together." Alexa told Barry.

"Who cares?" Barry asked.

I walked in the front door of my house with a bag in my hand. My mom, who was looking at the mail, greeted me.

"Hey, honey. Did you get your dress?" She asked.

"Yeah. Here look at this picture i took in the store." I said handing her the phone.

"Oh, wow. That is beautiful." She said.

"I know right? I've been saving up for like ever. This is my dream prom dress. Which goes hand in hand with me getting into my dream college." I smirked.