It's Just...Weird

(episode 7.) It's just...weird
"Wait. At our school?"

 "Spencer and I never talked about the kiss that did or didn't almost happen

"Spencer and I never talked about the kiss that did or didn't almost happen. but our friendship was as good as ever. Meanwhile, it seemed like Katie and Y/n's mom might have met someone who was more than a friend."

Lucas and I were hanging around with Katie and Alexa at Wired as Katie cleaned up the tables.

"She had a thing three nights last week." Katie said as we discussed who our mom might be going out with. "And she's been smiley and happy. It's unnatural."

"I think she met someone that she might actually like on that dating app." I added.

"But she always tells you guys about her dates." Alexa pointed out confused.

"The bad ones." Katie and I said at the same time.

"Uh, like the, the guy who brought his mother." Katie said.

"The guy who played 'I've got your nose.'" I added to the list.

"The guys who played "I've got your wallet.'" Alexa added to the list as well.

"Well, if she found someone she actually likes, is that a bad thing?" Lucas asked, walking up behind me and putting his arms over my shoulders.

"No." Katie and I said. Alexa and Lucas looked at us suspiciously.

"I don't know. I mean...if there is someone, who is that someone?" I questioned. "You know, it's just... it's just weird."

"Maybe she wants to keep him separate from the rest of her life while she figures out how she feels about him." Alexa suggested.

"I... I guess. Kind of like you with Spencer." Katie told Alexa trying to change the subject.

"Yeah." Alexa said before realizing what Katie said. "No! I'm not doing that. I... I know how I feel about Spencer. He's my friend."

"I'm your best friend who still hasn't met your friend." Katie told her.

"I have!" I said in a sing-song voice that made Katie glare at me.

"Well, that's because he's been sick, not because I'm trying to keep him separate from the rest of my life."

"Okay, but one day I'm meeting Spencer. Hey, wanna help me clean up the bathroom?" Katie asked.

"Never do." Alexa said.

"We're heading home." Lucas announced. "See you Lex, Katie." I grabbed his hand and let him out of Wired.

Lucas had walked me home after our little coffee date that ended with helping Katie close up Wired.

Lucas walked me up to my doorstep and leaned in giving me a short but passionate kiss.