Chapter Two

A/N

Please read and vote!

Comment to let me know what you think and if you want it continued!

All the love💛

Cara James

"Oh my god I'm so fucking stupid" I said as I face palmed while we were drying off.  Katherine turned to me, now in a dressing gown that came to mid-thigh. 

"What have you done?" She asked.  I held the towel to my chest since I had taken my bikini top off.  I made my way to the bedroom door while saying,

"Unless my T-shirt is down by the pool then I forgot to lift it before I came back" I said as I made my way downstairs and back out to the pool, checking the table and where we were sat before sitting on the deck chair and groaning, still holding onto the small towel for dear life.  I looked around the garden from my spot on the chair before sighing and getting up to walk back inside.  I got to the living room before a voice snapped me out of my thoughts,

"Is there a reason your walking around in nothing but a tiny towel and shorts?" The deep voice said making me sigh and turn to face him.

"I left my t-shirt at home so I'm gonna need to borrow one of Kats horrendous tops that apparently only come in pink, violet or white" I said with a roll of my eyes before turning away and begin to walk upstairs but sighed as I heard his footsteps continue to follow me.  As I was about to turn into Kats room he grabbed my arm and pulled me further down the hall.

"What the hell are you doing?"  I asked as he pulled him into his bedroom.  Of course he didn't answer me instead he grabbed something and turned around handing me a black tank.  I looked between the piece of fabric in my hand and to Harry before raising my eyebrows at him.

"You aren't just being nice for no reason.  What's the catch?"  I accused him immediately, I don't trust Harry. There is always a reason behind him being nice.

"There is no catch Cara. Just put the shirt on." He said slightly annoyed at my accusing tone. I eyed him for a second before turning so my back was to him, dropping the towel and quickly replacing it with the tank top from Harry. Rushing to cover my exposed chest.

"Was that so hard?" He asked as I turned around, tucking the tank top into my shorts so it didn't look so big on me. At least this way I can pass it off as mine to Kat.

"No but I still don't trust you." I said as I reached down and grabbed the towel from the floor.

"I don't always have a motive behind doing something nice you know? You really think I'd let you walk home topless? Everyone knows you would rather be topless than in pink." He said with a smirk, I just rolled my eyes and gave him a fake sweet smile.

"Thank you" I mumbled before walking out of his room and back to Kat's room. She looked over as I walked in. She looked at my top for a second with squinted eyes before shrugging slightly to herself.

"You found your shirt then?" She asked with a smile making me nod as I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and bikini.

"I'll see you in an hour at my house okay? Just us. Nobody else please Katherine." I said with a pointed finger at her. I know her better than I know myself, she loves a party and the chances of it ending up just me and her tonight are slim but I'm trusting her.

"Okay and yes I know, just us. I'll walk down in an hour." She said with a smile that looked kind of innocent for a change and that scared me all the more.