Chapter Six

A/N

Hey guys!

Double update!  Yayyyyy

Read, vote and comment!

All the love!

Cara James

I laid in bed the rest of the day, overthinking every little aspect of last night, overthinking everything that happened between Seth and I in school.  It's safe to say the tears were flowing.

And by flowing I mean I could literally have cried a river.

I grabbed my phone and quickly text Kat:

'Hey, sorry I had to leave.  Couldn't be around Seth.  Hope you understand.'

She was quick to reply,

'It's okay babe I totally understand, my mum and dad have dragged me out to dinner but Harry said he is on his is coming to drop your clothes off to you'

My eyes widened and I quickly text her back,

'No he doesn't need to do that I have plenty of clothes'

But that was clearly a waste of time as I pressed send there was a knock at the front door. 

Maybe if I ignore it he will just leave them at the door?

Nope.  Not going to happen.

The banging on the front door continued for fifteen minutes straight.  I sighed and got up, putting on a pair of leggings and a crop top.

I padded down the stairs to the front door and took a deep breath, checking the mirror in the hallway to see how obvious it was I had been an emotional wreck all day.

The answer is very.

It's very fucking obvious.

Great.

I opened the door keeping my eyes on the ground where Harry's white vans came into view.  I quickly grabbed my clothes off of him and muttered a small 'thank you' before quickly closing the door.

Or at least attempting to if it wasn't for Harry's foot blocking me from closing it.  I don't know why my brain though 'just walk away' would be a good idea but it did and I found myself walking to the kitchen after throwing my clothes on the sofa.

I heard the front door close and his footsteps behind me as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. He stopped in front of me and I avoided eye contact like the plague.

"Why did you leave? You were only wearing a bikini Cara." His voice was stern and I felt like I was getting into trouble by my parents.

"Why do you care what I was wearing?" I asked quietly avoiding the first question. I don't want to explain how he had already upset me, making me feel like a number on a list and then he topped it off by inviting Seth over.

"Because anything could have happened to you." He said, clearly annoyed.

"Well nothing happened. I'm fine."