Chapter Twelve

A|N

Hey guys!

Please keep reading, voting and commenting!

All the love!

Cara James

"Harry, what the hell happened to your back?"  Kats voice said as we turned into her kitchen and indeed there Harry was in just his yellow swim shorts.  His back had bright, angry red scratches down it and his neck had a deep purple bruise.

"Do you really want the answer to that?"  He asked, slightly avoiding the question, hoping his sister would rather not want to hear about his sex life.

"No I don't actually but that looks sore and your neck!  That's probably the biggest, darkest hickey I've ever seen!"  She said with wide eyes.  Harry laughed and shook his head, sending me a sly little wink when Kat turned to me.

"Do you want to hang out at the pool or go somewhere else?"  She asked, seeming to have already forgotten about the conversation she was having with Harry literally two seconds ago.

"I don't mind staying here if that's what you want to do." I said, shrugging my shoulders as I silently hoped we would stay here so I could see Harry as well as Kat. She smiled and grabbed my hand, dragging me up to her bedroom before throwing a pastel pink bikini at me. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off immediately.

"Don't you dare complain." She said and I sighed and looked at the very revealing bikini.

"Do you at least have a colour that isn't pink, white or purple?" I asked her as my eyes drifted from the skimpy bikini to Kat. She hummed and started raking through her closet before bringing out a yellow bikini.

"You can wear this but it's even more revealing than the pink one." She said as she help out what was indeed an incredibly revealing bikini. I sighed and took it, before stopping and changing into it.

Holy shit.

This fabric just covers my boobs.

Just.

The bottoms were pretty much a thong that I must say made my ass look amazing.

"Holy shit you look so hot!" Kat squealed in excitement making me laugh as I put my sunglasses on. I let my hair down from the bun it was in and shook it out a little, looking at my reflection in the mirror shocked me.

I look hot.

I don't think I've ever said that before in my life.

As o turned to look at Kat she was wearing the skimpy bikini she wanted me to where to begin with and she looked amazing but then again she always did.

"We need to take a picture!" She squealed in excitement as she grabbed my hand and dragged me back downstairs and out to the back garden where Harry was laying, relaxing on a sun lounger.

"Harry we need you to take our picture!" Kat said making Harry sit up, taking his sunglasses off as his attention turned to us, his eyes going wide as his eyes found me. He was quick to recover though, clearing his throat as he stood up and took both of our phones from us.