Chapter Eleven

A|N

Hey guys!

How are we all?
Please keep reading, voting and commenting, I would love nothing more than to see what you thought while you read.

All the love💛

Cara James

The world stopped spinning, Harry's movements freezing and my whole body standing stiff.

They are home early.

Harry is on his knees and I'm naked.

This cannot be happening.

"Get up" I whispered in a rush as I reached down to grab my towel and helped Harry up as I did. I wrapped the towel tightly around my body, choosing to ignore how frustrated I am from not finishing what we began.

Harry quickly retreated to the other side of the kitchen where the bag of food was sat, just in time for my mum and dad entering the kitchen.

"What's going on?" My mum asked as she eyed the both of us suspiciously. I took a couple of seconds to think before turning to my mum with a smile and hugged her.

"Harry was doing a good run for him and Kat, he was dropping some off for me too. I didn't know you'd be home tonight." I said as I pulled back from the hug. She looked to Harry and then back to me, nodding slowly.

"We thought we would surprise you. Harry, nice to see you again." She said as she turned her attention towards Harry. I wasn't sure if she believed the excuse I gave her as she continued to eye us both in suspicion.

"You too Mrs James. I'll just get your food out and go." Harry said to my mum before directing the rest of his statement to me, shooting my mum a kind smile before he took out a pack of fries, a burger and sat a milkshake to the side. He closed the bag again and grabbed it from the counter.

"It was nice to see you again mrs and mr James.  I'll probably see you at some time tomorrow Cara.  Have a nice night."  He said with a smile before walking out the front door.  I watched as he left hitting my lip, knowing my back was to my parents. 

I shook my head, pulling myself out of the daze I was in before going over to grab the food Harry left.  I made my way over to my parents, hands full and praying my towel wouldn't fall down.  I kissed them both on the cheek and said a quiet goodnight before rushing upstairs.

Once I got into my bedroom I sent a text to Harry,

'So we know you can leave by the window but can you get in through it?'

I sat my phone in front of me, praying he'd get the text before he made it home as I took a sip of my milkshake.  My heart sped up as a notification alert came through me phone.

'I thought you'd never ask.  Open the window.' 

I smiled brightly and got up opening my window as wide as it went and sat back on the bed patiently waiting.  The flutters I felt when Harry appeared with a food bag in his mouth and his strong arms pulling him up and through the window were unbelievable.

He effortlessly climbed in and shut the window quietly before coming over and pressing his lips on mine.  I smiled slightly into the kiss and pulled him down on top of me, only to have him pull away.