Chapter Ten

A|N

Hey guys!

Hope you are all well!

Please keep reading, voting and commenting! 

All the love!

Cara James

I stood with my back to Harry, considering all of my options. I don't overly want to leave, I don't want to leave Kat, I haven't even seen my parents yet, I don't want to leave him.

Even if he has hurt me.

"Please Cara, let me make it right. I'm not ready to lose you yet. I know you feel what I feel." He pleaded behind me.

I do.

I feel what you feel.

But I didn't get my dick sucked by a random girl at a party.

He did.

"You hurt me so much Harry" I sobbed out, covering my face even with my hands even though he couldn't see me. He let out a somewhat pained sigh, as if it hurt him to see me like this.

"I know I did and I'll make it up to you, if you let me." He said softly, his hand coming to rub my arm soothingly, trying to calm me down but worried about keeping his distance all at the same time.

I wanted to move away from him.

But instead I leaned into his touch.

"Stay. Let me show you I can be good for you. Please Cara." He pleaded quietly. I'm glad we have toned it down, the last thing we need is the neighbours talking about us arguing.

"Okay." I whispered. It was silent for a few minutes before I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind. He forehead laid gently on my shoulder as he held me from behind, my head falling back onto his chest.

I took a deep breath as I tried to get my emotions in check.

"Cmon, let's get you inside." He spoke softly as his arms pulled back and he reached down to where my keys on the ground.

"I need to be alone tonight." I said quietly as he stood back to his full towering height with my keys in his hand. He looked at me sadly and nodded in understanding.

"Phone me if you need anything and I mean anything." He said, I nod in reply and go to turn around but I am stopped in my tracks when Harry's lips were suddenly on mine in a very soft kiss, as if he was terrified I'd break.

I put my hand on his chest to push him away but instead find myself melting into the kiss, my lips moving in sync with his. He was first to pull away, not wanting to push it too far.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded and had to tear my eyes away from his and my hand off of his chest and I gave a small wave before going inside.

I need sleep.

-         -        -        -

I put on one of my endless black bikinis, putting shorts and a black crop top over the top of it before slipping my feet into my vans.  I grabbed my sunglasses, a towel, sun lotion and my phone, shove them into my bag before leaving the house and heading down the street to Kat and Harry's house.