-Before You Read-

Hello all my beautiful sweet readers,

It's a pleasure to be able to bring you all a brand new book! I've been working on Above All for weeks! I've planned, made an outline, did massive research before finally sitting down to write some chapters. I'm usually not one for notes before readers get into my story, it's not my style and I don't like pages that aren't the story getting in the way of the "experience". Needless to say, I feel like I had to add this disclaimer in here for anyone who isn't familiar with my kind of writing.

This is a work of COMPLETE FICTION! I'm not sure how many more times I might have to say this in the comments for the people who can't comprehend that term, but I'll keep it here for now. 

I don't write average books, I'm not interested in too much cliche especially when there are hundreds of Wattpad books that can appease that same kind of plot line that you're looking for. Over here, I like to challenge myself creatively to create content that not only inspires but highlights a main point that many people can take away from my writing. If you're not interested in reading something fresh and new, you are free to leave. No one is putting a gun to your head to read my books and I refuse to sugar coat and handle some of these entitled readers who feel like they have a right to what I create with kitten gloves. 

I choose to do this because I love it. I love writing, I can't stop doing it. When I get inspired, it's like my brain lights up with fireworks! I can't stop until I've created an entire world. That being said: IDIZIA IS A COMPLETELY FICTIONAL COUNTRY CREATED BY ME! The story line and how it came to be is FAKE! Don't come with the fact-checkers about this and that, I could care-less. When I write stories best believe I take my time so I know what I'm talking about, a lot of writers on here don't do that and that's fine, but don't try to come for me when I've done my share of work.

My books operate in an alternate universe where anything can be possible and I ask that you keep that in mind when reading my story. You will understand more as you get into the chapters.

I am a product of what I write and I am proud of the character Amani and her counterparts. This one goes out to my dark skin girls! You deserve a book where you're not seen as less than, you deserve a book where you're not the side friend, you deserve a book where you're not the MAID, THE NANNY, THE HELP! You deserved to be seen as feminine, beautiful, wealthy, capable, vulnerable, emotional, all that comes with all other women in regular society, you deserve that!

You are the BOSS! And you all are capable of so much in life and that includes LOVE!

And like I always say when I don't see the kind of content that promotes Black Women in the right way... "If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself."

And I did.

-Much Love, BB2410-