☽ 𝟰 : 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ☾

☯︎︎

7:14 am

I jolted up in my bed sweating profusely after gasping for air, alarmed at my exhausted state with my nails digging into the mattress, as I look at my surroundings frantically to see my same white and beige aesthetic room which I had designed months ago. My blanket blanket, my big window and baby Mittens who was cuddles up beside me.

Even she woke up because of my sudden move, probably disturbed from the swift movement as her tiny head was lifted off of the pillow with squinting eyes, making me frown and wince silently before I petted her head to comfort her, while she let out a big yawn.

"Aww, I'm so sorry baby, go back to sleep." I cooed softly, softly rubbing her belly simultaneously as she started to purr after a warm morning greeting, to which she rolled backwards on her back and stretched.

"Another weird dream.." I murmured to myself with a shake to my head in disappointment, bewildered with these stupid occurrences before tsking.

"Was it really a dream though? It honestly felt so real...what the hell did I do last night anyways? Wasn't I...on my way to the local beach or something—"

"You went to sleep early tonight, all of this was a dream."

"I went to sleep early tonight...all of this was a dream..."

"Oh...right, I went to bed before even thinking of going to the beach stupidly late at night. Silly me."

"Rhea! Wake up now! Get ready quickly! You're late!" My mom shouts quickly from the kitchen corridor, making me rub my eyes tiredly after feeling my legs suddenly burst into fits of small knots of agitating pain, and I quickly check the time after grabbing the phone to see I'm at least 45 minutes late.

Shit.

"This is why I shouldn't sleep late, ugh." I whispered in a hiss, dashing to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth and have a brisk shower that would hopefully calm down the pain growing more and more in my legs, possible concluding I might have some muscular cramps later for no reason, since I didn't exercise at all. 

After freshening in a world record under ten minutes, I then immediately headed for my closest to get my school uniform and bag really quickly to get ready. Changing into my school attire was a task for me this time, as the pain was annoyingly starting to travel from my legs and up to my torso, causing me to groan as I buttoned up my shirt.

I then tied my long caramel brown hair into a very messy bun because I couldn't care less about how I look for school, before shoving my textbooks into my bag after grabbing them from my study desk, even taking my phone in the process.

"Bye RiRi!" I froze in my spot after hearing a sudden unfamiliar squeaky voice speak in my room with no explanation, stunned to hear where it came from since I remembered the fact that I didn't allow anyone to sleep on my bed other than Mittens.

No one was in my room other than Mittens, and she was just staring at me with her dilated eyes as she got up and scrutinised me seriously, causing me to get spooked as she was almost in a trance, debating on whether she had to go to the vet or not.

But alas, I didn't have time for this.

"Bye Casper!" I yelled back sarcastically after waving at Mittens and heading out the door, eating an apple after grabbing it from the fruit basket in the kitchen without even exchanging any words since my family probably left for work, and speed walked towards my car to reach school in a rush.