☽ 𝟰𝟲 : 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 ☾

☯︎︎

4:34 pm

• 10 days before the deadline •

"Psst!" I hissed softly after having a good distance from the bars, making sure I don't touch anything on my way of plan in action, trying to get her attention somehow within the restricted vicinity and letting the sound recorder be adjusted properly on my attire for safety precautions, as it was not recording anything in particular that might be interesting because this darn bitch was snoring like a gorilla.

"Hey! Come on, get up." I whisper-yelled in another attempt due to not getting any response after patiently waiting for her to even move for that matter for about ten wasted seconds, sprinting to her cell closer without making a sound because I didn't want the attention now, while she groaned in her sleep, feeling my nearing presence to be a blessing through her subconscious mind.

"I swear, get the hell up Kat." I groaned quietly after becoming seriously impatient due to my already ruined mood, feeling like I just want to go back to Zalius' arms and reconcile everything that I have said in the past to annoy him, just really wanting to be held by him instead of having to be moody all the time with my energy also did not make me feel any better thanks to its agitation, and the she devil finally decided to make my day better by actually getting her ass up from the cold hard ground, and turned towards me while rubbing her eyes.

I didn't see her for almost a week after the party, since I was too busy sulking and contemplating on my life decisions thanks to the literal lockdown restrictions made by Zalius to even forbid me from coming to the prison cells alone, and I could already many changes adorning this woman's body which really wasn't much appealing. She was obviously handled 'very well' by Davien's men, since Davien did a fantastic job in locating the main headquarters and locations of the places I really to pay a visit to, and possibly even say hi to Illusion followers before yeeting them off of a cliff, but was just too busy secretly cringing at her unhealthy and dirty look she had raised under my sorrowful facade.

And as soon as her disfigured and beaten up face finally saw me approaching and possibly clutching the prison bars desperately for answers, her eyes widened in surprise and shock, followed by a huge amount of mirth and giddiness as she got up from the ground and actually limped to the bars along with the cause a jarring from her body to the metal rods, creating a loud bang sound in the background that I had found to be a little annoying, but ignored it nonetheless.

"Oh come on girl, I know you're excited to see me. The guards can't know I'm here, you need to be quiet." I hissed a quick reprimand to her in a raspy tone, obviously wanting to throw more curses her way because of the way she probably has treated Zalius wrongly in the past, or how the hell did she have the audacity to actually claim that Zalius was hers. Obviously because of his personality rubbing off on me, it was my moral right to be possessive about him, and even if we though are not in the best terms we've been from before, he will forever be my tree whom I can never stop loving.

Obviously I also knew that whatever I'm going to be telling her in the next few minutes is being recorded by the security department of the headquarters, and to be frank? I didn't exactly ask for Davien's permission in granting access in this very forbidden place since he's all about protection with his immaculate resources, or even have this sound recording chip secretly hidden in my outfit. I recon that he was too busy trying to coordinate stuff with the other guys in possibly calming Zalius down, or maybe handling his duties since I sadly haven't seen him work that much in the headquarters, or even be in the penthouse for that matter.