☽ 𝟮𝟬 : 𝗥𝗲𝗻 ☾

☯︎︎

4:56 pm

"Ok, let's talk serious business mister. If you hurt my sister in any way or any form, or even make her shed a small tear because of you, I don't care if you are the most powerful wizard or alien out there, but I will hurt you nicely." Ren threatened with an embarrassing hiss of his own while dramatically petting Mittens on his lap, marking me turn beetroot red after seeing a sheepishly smiling Zalius sitting in the front and driving like a pro again, while I glared at my brother in the backseat who was appearing like an evil witch with its black cat, before I huffed and crossed my arms on my seat.

"Ren for fuck's sake, just shut the hell up and just press the mute button in you for all I care." I groaned loudly while leaning my head on the passenger seat window to conceal my embarrassed cheeks, feeling his warm free hand reach my thighs in a sneaky way to make me jolt back into my seat, as I widened my eyes at him with a squeaky shriek, but he didn't spare me a glance and squeezed my thighs in his hand.

My hand immediately travelled to his cheeky hand to try and slap it away, but he instead grabbed that same hand and pinned it onto my thigh before I could even touch him. So now it's very clear to watch that he's squishing my hand and my thigh together because of its large size, while I wanted to glare at him even more but instead looked like a pouting baby.

His hand immediately emitted small blue sparks of magic with his fingertips, which were submerged with my thighs and were transferred to my core, making me actually silently scream without opening my mouth as I felt so much pleasure surge into my small bundle of nerves down there, and my breath hitched into my chest because of seeing him having a victorious glint in his eyes while he eyed the road.

Yo, what the hell.

LEAVE. MY HEART. ALONE.

Yours sincerely,
-A dead Rhea caused by your hotness.

And get the hell out of my mind, I know you are listening to me! I can see you smirking you stupo!

But your thoughts are so entertaining to listen to, you have such an adorable little mind. I'm glad you find me hot.

Yeah yeah mister, don't boost your ego. And stop again.

I only try for you princess, only for you, you know.

Only for me, my freaking butt. You know exactly what you are boy, I don't have to remind you how you look like. And this is also exactly what I don't want you to do. Go away.

You want me to go away? Okay.

Please don't take the literally—

Wait till we get back, I'm going to carry that same cute butt and do everything all over again just to see you squirm under me when I kiss the hell out of you, and you moan with that fucking adorable little blush—

STOP STOP STOP MAKING ME FEEL ILLEGAL THINGS! Fuck you. I hate you so much Zali.

I hate you too princess.

Awww, okay I don't hate you anymore.

Yay.