☽ 𝟱𝟲 : 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 ☾

☯︎︎

3:33 pm

THE DEADLINE DATE •

[ THIRD PERSON POV ]

—> BATTLE WAVE ONE : SHOCK <—

Everything in the next few seconds happened way too quickly for anyone to process, as Rhea feared the absolute worst because of being the only person seeing the old woman aim the inhuman gun at the love of her life while being clandestine behind t...

Everything in the next few seconds happened way too quickly for anyone to process, as Rhea feared the absolute worst because of being the only person seeing the old woman aim the inhuman gun at the love of her life while being clandestine behind the men of Illusion, letting her warning he heard to Zalius who followed her gaze towards the crowd beside her, before widening his eyes at the sound of a loud gun shooting into the air with the its immense power coming from the sky itself, originating from space, and what happened next, changed everything.

Being the only person in the scene to be notified with an impending disaster in the next few moments, and also being the only person to find the source of the feminine voice erupting into the atmosphere before anyone else, Rhea desperately watched the forsaken bullet that she knew would change her life completely, as it was not any human bullet that anyone can survive. It was alien-like bullet, something out of the understanding of the common world she lived in, and this was not even the worst part, the worst part was that bullet was a targeted bullet towards only one person, which means that the bullet had one job to do, and literally nothing can stop it.

It had the job of piercing someone's soul.

And that someone was Zalius.

Being riddled with the appearance of the woman in front of Zalius' eyes had made him loose his thinking process after realising who it was, making even Rhea immediately understand what the hell was going on, but it was too late, since the bullet travelled in a speed faster than light itself.

So for the next few seconds, the following things happened that even history couldn't describe in words because of how fast it was, and it marked the possible worst day for everyone due to the impact it had brought.

As soon as the gun was shot, Luca King, the first werewolf god, volunteered to jump right in front of his true king in the front of make it hit him instead.

But the bullet was a computerised weapon, which dodged the wolf's body impeccably.

And then the esteemed couple of Lucien and Bethany worked together in flash while using their wands to create a destructive shield around the bullet for it to dematerialise under their power.

But the bullet shattered the shield with its speed.

The mermaid representative, Eric Welshmen, had used his immediate power of summoning water along into the air with his wife in order to prolong the journey of the bullet to its destination by slowing it down further, and possibly destroy the functioning of the bullet to become useless due to being wet.