☽ 𝟯𝟯 : 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰 ☾

☯︎︎

2:55 pm

I just comprehend with whatever I had just caused, feeling stigma appear in my blood like a whole flood of guilt all over my body from top to bottom, as my lips quivered in realisation to what I had done without even thinking about anything at all, and for a moment I couldn't breathe. I couldn't inhale, I couldn't exhale, as I felt my motherly instincts kick in and even few disgusted with myself to even accidentally hurt someone, let alone someone who's so dear to me and is my family like Ren, and I stared at him with tears pooling in my eyes after small squeaks and sniffs emitting from my existence, before almost staggering on the floor. If it weren't for him, I would've already fallen to my doom, but right now, even after having my control back, I couldn't think straight.

"N-No.." I whispered in a cracky voice, letting myself go limp in his arms completely without even having the will to stand anymore, while almost collapsing to the ground beneath me as he caught me just in time, restricting my fall with his hands after hugging me tightly after shushing me profusely after my soft cries were heard and targeted towards his chest.

"It's okay princess, everything will be okay." He cooed softly while picking me up in his embrace, as I desperately clutched his shirt after feeling every bit of anger and rage extinguish inside me, along with my headache disappearing out of nowhere, and his pleasurable sparks had replaced the painful prickles. My hands were not shaking cause of the fury that was engulfing me, but from the shame that was filling me like a chemical reaction.

"W-What have I d-done...I didn't mean to..I-I didn't mean to do that—"

"Shh, don't talk right now, I'm here." He immediately shushed me after putting his finger on my shaking lips that were letting out uneven breaths, shaking his head assuringly while carrying me to the bed and laying me down there, and I could already feel my tears flying down my cheeks in betrayal, and I couldn't even move on the bed anymore. The overwhelming emotion of guilt was just too much for me, I was making myself realise the truth way too quickly that would be very disappointing in the universe's point of view, but I didn't know what to feel or even perceive things anymore.

I glanced at him taking off his formal shirt to reveal his bare and toned torso, having a stern at all times after removing my shoes from my feet and tossing it into the opposite direction of the bed, aiming to hover above me after completely caging me into his figure, not making anything else visible to me while I was bawling my eyes out with only him in my attention.

If it weren't for him, I don't know what disaster I could've caused to people. Heck, I practically endangered Ren's life because he was too close to me. My powers were becoming an atomic bomb that would've probably destroyed the whole gardens and everything surrounding the hotel grounds, I could feel it. My powers are growing by the second, and I can't just ignore the fact on what I had just done. I almost raged without even being awakened yet, and good lord would that have been the biggest mistake of my life.

My pools of lava disguised in water was becoming a non stop ocean that had matched his overwhelmed eyes that was looking at me with so care and delicacy, as I even felt ashamed to look at him with the remorse growing on me more and more, making me almost cover my face as I choked on my tears slightly due to the painful tug in my chest that my heart had to endure due to the heavy feelings surrounding my whole area.

Zalius immediately used his hands to uncover my own from my face, removing the facade I had created as my hands themselves were stained from my pools of water, as small hiccups erupted from my throat like a havoc filled dream, as it was not even pitiable for me to stay near him anymore. This whole episode had stricken me to the brim, and I don't know how I'm supposed to reimburse for my mistakes.