☽ 𝟯𝟬 : 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘅 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘆 ☾

☯︎︎

"I fucking know that." Zalius growled angrily after crossing his arms in a taut position to present his resentment virtually, glaring at the bright screen in front of him that was showcasing a bunch of frowning blue headed people who were feeling nothing but regret towards him, seemingly not knowing what to say after Zalius had figured out everything that had happened before, and decided to confront them about it.

Zalius was so close to raging again without being able to think straight after glaring at the alien leader in front of him, already ready loud and proud in his true form as Uranus with his purple energy roaming around the isolated and restrictive meeting room he had to book outside the hotel, seemingly getting frustrated even more because tonight was when he had to mark her but had to stay away from her, and he wanted nothing more than to keep her away from literally everything in the world after realising what the hell had happened.

"Look Uranus...you know no one can escape karma...it was supposed to happen." Zackary had brazenly argued with a deep sigh, letting his alien advisers to quickly leave the vicinity he was stated in, so that he can talk to the pissed off version of Father Sky who was standing rigid in front of the screens, gripping his outfit so tightly that it was almost about to tear apart with a snarl growing on his face, and looking away from the screen to control his nerves before they go haywire.

"So that's your fucking excuse huh? After that has happened, that surprisingly justified every fucking thing." Zalius spat after sneering at the wise looking alien, making Zackary frown with a remorseful look of guilt plastering on his face, as the definition of a divine masculine was trying to keep himself calm due to it being a very auspicious day today, begging for it to already be 9 on the clock so that he could be back to her and claim her.

He hated this system of marking, he only preferred the marking part, but the waiting part? It was torture. It was utter torture. Not the mention he had watched everything that had been flowing around the news channels like a virus, becoming even more upset at the sight of a despicable girl mocking his Queen like she was a joke, hating the fact that he couldn't even be in Mumbai to teach her a lesson personally by shoving her head into a nearby gutter, but instead allowed Prince to deal with it along with Priyanca and the police.

"You know why it was supposed to be that way..." Zackary trailed off as a matter of fact, regaining some of the power he had possessed with his place in the universe, being one of the most respected creatures known to almost every single galaxy, and Zalius darkly chuckled in amusement after he heard him spit those words.

"So you're meaning to tell me, that her dying at the hands of Illusion in her past life was her fucking destiny?! And here and I thought that I was not able to protect her after all these millenniums, this is what I get after trying to fix people and their shit with her?!" Zalius boomed a furious roar into the screen, making the virtual displayer flicker a little bit after small balls of violet energy had gathered in his hands, feeling that his mate was feeling distressed at the time of his boom, despising the fact that he can't be there to comfort her due to the stupid fucking rules of not getting to see her until it's time for the moon ceremony.

"I-It was your—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Zalius screamed ferociously after clenching his fists so tight that his knuckles were cracking one by one, making a vein appear on his forehead after retrospecting time of her dying in his arms while all she did was smile at him to let him know everything will be okay, when nothing was okay after she had perished.