☽ 𝟮𝟮 : 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁 ☾

☯︎︎

5:49 am

"Why on the floor?"

I could hear Zalius's deep yet super irresistible morning voice roll out in a perfect accent from his plump lips after seeing me laid out on a starfish position on the rich carpeted floor beside the luxurious bed of the royal suite, while I pouted after staring at the ceiling chandelier and rubbed my eyes tiredly, before rolling over and squishing my face onto the floor.

"I wanna pretend to be sad, let me be in my bubble." I groaned childishly after making an imaginary snow angel on the ground after though I was facing downwards, hearing his chuckle in the background as he was still dressed in only his sweatpants and ridiculously fun looking messy hair while managing some files he got just a few minutes ago after waking up, and was arranging them at the room desk near the TV.

I had woken up at least fifteen seconds ago, plopping into the ground after rolling over the bed like a sneaky ninja because I was just in the mood to be weird all of a sudden, and he didn't even mind me being this eccentric and allowed me to be eerily appear like a possessed alien who was making a fake snow angel on the ground with an oversized ass set of his lovely hoodie and my very appealing donut pyjama.

It was so early in the morning, almost satisfyingly illegal in a way to get up after so early, seeing myself bang my forehead on the ground in frustration while pretending to have a midlife crisis of running out of milk, and hum the tune of Little Einsteins like I used to do with Ren when we would have secret sleepovers in my room in the middle of the night. I mean, I don't know why but sometimes I love being weird. Obviously there were not many people to be weird with me because they thought me being weird is very weird so it would be weird if they also be more weird to make everything weird around us.

Yes, I've said weird seven times.

I'm keeping count.

Weird.

Eight.

Currently, Zalius was looking as sexy as ever after flexing his bare back muscles to me while he was even working as he woke up, occasionally stretching his muscles to his satisfaction that left me hot and bothered, making me whine as I rolled over the door again to face the ceiling with a pair of dramatic blinking eyes, as I could feel him being completely okay with me singing random songs on the floor without giving a case to the world. This is another thing that I loved about him, he lets me be weird around him whenever I would want, and would even encourage me to be weird because it's apparently entertaining to see me like this.

And not to mention the fact that he was torturing me by giving a sweet view of his back muscles for me to gawk at, as I resisted the urge to just tackle him there for a piggie back ride that I would do one day soon enough, and sighed out loud to get his really craving attention that my heart desired.

He supposedly became my alarm clock whenever it was time for me to wake up, instead of waking me up like a normal person, he just decides to attack my face with his kisses. And he would also occasionally tickle the shit out of me because of knowing all my weak spots like a pro, and would possessively hold me for God knows how long. The weekend had already passed by, and his workload was increasing because of the shit going on in the world, but it amazed me to see how much he has been always making time for me, and even I would occasionally help him with his work.