☽ 𝟱𝟱 : 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ☾

☯︎︎

[ TIME: UNKNOWN ]

[ DAY: UNKNOWN ]

Literally finding any source of natural ventilation in this place was a damn task, and on top of that, I had to do it while keeping myself clandestine to the eyes of Illusion. Roaming around the halls that echo a small amount of movement or footsteps for many people to hear, and to even breathe normally was difficult in a place like this. Not to mention, there wasn't even a single window in this place, all the illuminating light that would help me see in this place would originate from flickering bulbs or way too bright tube lights.

I don't even know whether it is daytime or nighttime right as I explore this monstrosity, seemingly because we might be under the ground in an unknown location, as even feeling the energies of the nearby ground and the things above it was not possible for me, it was almost like there was literally nothing around us, and we were in barren land. This colossal hideout indeed, might have been difficult to find because of its competency to conceal itself from Davien's tracking team, as it is at a time like this that I'm able to understand how hard it must have been to track the actual location of Illusion.

Leaving the many amount of dead bodies in the cell I had preoccupied for the past few hours, or maybe even days was starting to rotten with their black magic escaping their bodies and merging into the walls around it, making me sigh in relief that my powers and aura were magnetic to its darkness to the point where the black magic would settle inside me, and literally sneaking my way around corners in the very quiet and horrific looking hallways that you would see in the movies during a scary movie was not my go to, but it had to be done.

It did not help me even further after realising that my outfit was not at all suitable for a mission like this, as I literally had to come up with a plan of deceiving Illusion once again, this time would my true self as Rhea instead of Claire in the matter of seconds as soon as I had realised that Carlos wasn't even approved by Zalius, maybe because he was just told that Carlos was an amazing bodyguard.

It would explain how he got into the headquarters so easily, I do believe that this so called 'friend' of Diana and Lazarus in their past have betrayed us and has supplied the weaknesses to these people, to the point where Carlos was able to get into a lair filled with advanced witches who had the weakness of mind gaming and manipulation, seemingly keeping away his people from the headquarters and camp in our home for some time to gain trust, and it appeared to be very ironic in my view.

I myself had disguised my whole appearance into a person I never was, and got into their headquarters to destroy them. Even Carlos did the same thing, he manipulated all the witches and wizards through the learnt spells from Jacqueline, who I think is responsible for teaching and learning about our weaknesses, and is finally using it after centuries of her death, possibly because we finally reincarnated in this lifetime. It was all just a sick game to be honest, I had assumed that Carlos' darkness was more sad rather than cunning, since he probably fooled everyone's mind in the headquarters, but I was sceptical through out. If only I didn't have my intuition block, which I still apparently have now, I would've guessed he's part of Illusion with my eyes closed.

But lucky for me, I was still able the hide the fact that I had my powers. Believe me, my aggression was secretly growing more and more every second with the audacity for Illusion to even think that they have succeeded in manipulating me. Zalius taught me very well, even Louie warned me well about a scenario like this, so there was no point in my kidnapping at all, but I'm not complaining. I get to explore this shit hole once and for all, and on top of that, I get to kill bitches, so yay.