☽ 𝟱𝟴 : 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗵 ☾

☯︎︎

12:22 pm

"Hmm." I suddenly groaned into the pillow for the umpteenth time after showcasing my protest, not at all liking the sudden poke being delivered to my upper breasts followed by wet kisses adorning my naked collar bone with sparks and tingles of pleasure reeking off of the foreign touch, feeling my mouth dry up very quickly because of the large amounts of sleep I have received, before I cuddled upto the pillow even more, begging for its warmth.

Nice pillow, hehe.

Now stop annoying me—

"Wake up." I immediately heard some very deep voice whisper into my ear with a fanning and husky tone, as I scrunched my nose in confusion and huffed in response because of wanting to cuddle this pillow more, not wanting to escape it's pool of warmth because it just felt way too good for my existence, and I squished my head into it more.

"5 more minutes.' I mumbled out loud with a very ugly voice, rubbing my face at a very warm plush toy in front of me that smelled like heaven, hearing a sexy chuckle right after my response that had made my heart skip a beat, followed by powerful feeling and strong ass arms wrapping around my tiny figure firmly, picking me up into a thick lap in which I fitted perfectly, and making me stay there to rock me.

I felt his amazing arms and hands start to rub my back in a perfect manner, in soothing patterns that had made shivers run up and down my spine as he swayed our bodies together, while I hugged his torso and snuggled into his bare chest without any shame, hearing him snicker at my morning behaviour that seemed to want cuddles after cuddles, before kissing the top of my head affectionately, and moving towards my cheek to peck me there softly.

"Come on sleeping beauty, you've slept for almost 16 hours straight." He laughed out loud after trying to poke me in my face, making me groan at his annoying behaviour and slap his arm in a protest to the torture he was offering me wholeheartedly.

"Five minutes won't make any difference, shush." I shot back sassily after putting his hand back onto my back for him to rub me there, wanting to be pampered for breakfast since his touch was feeling extra special this morning, as I could literally feel him rolling his eyes at me right now, but nonetheless pamper me with his showering kisses into my scalp and my neck, making me shudder against him as his amazing embrace was making me absolutely melt.

"Oh come on, I want you to wake up right now and kiss you so bad. You've had enough of your beauty sleep, me want attention." He whined childishly after nudging mg head in a cute manner, pulling me away from his warming cuddly figure to torture even more, making me silently curse Bengali curse words under my breath in impatience, trying to reach out for him again that led to no avail.

"Whatever, me want sleep." I yawned into my palms after rubbing them against my face, clearing my eyelids and sleepy expression to clean them, and clean my corneas to wake myself up properly, before I was greeted with his big fat happy face that was apparently very alluringly cheerful all of a sudden after he saw me caramel brown eyes, and I stared at him with a constipated expression.

"Hmm?" I hummed in confusion out loud after finding myself to actually top naked with only a pair of underwear on and having no bra or shirt covering my tender breasts, making it completely visible for him to see which I obviously didn't mind cause he would rather see me naked than in clothes, retrospecting whether we had sex last night or not because he was wearing his sweatpants and was not completely naked, trying to remember what had happened last night or the whole day at all while yawning again after stretching, before everything came crashing down onto me, and I froze mid knuckle cracking.