☽ 𝟯𝟱 : 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ☾

☯︎︎

1:12 pm

"I'm done." I finally announced after putting the pen cap back on with a very bright happy grin, feeling like my fingers were shaking a bit from writing way too much for my own good and filling out my whole brain vocabulary onto the many sheets of examination supplements on my desk, handing in my last paper after an eternity of studying and training for the past week which was thankfully over.

As soon as those two sets of fourteen sheets of paper had left my touch, this new sense of freedom was given upon my shoulders that I probably can live with forever and had liberated me from something so toxic, as a literal weight was lifted off of my existence with no more studying on my agenda anymore. I was finally a survivor of the most cruel weeks of high school without even bothering about the fact that I will miss prom, since everyday with a man like my Zali felt like a dream come true, and I had a big fat smile on my face while knowing the fact that a new chapter of my life was going to start in the next few hours.

That's it, it's finally over.

No more school. No more studying. No more toxic students. No more homework or projects.

Freedom. Precious freedom, oh how much I've wished for you.

"Very well, you may leave Rhea." The monitor teacher dismissed me with a smile of her own after undoing her crossed arms to take my papers, while I was too busy nodding my head happily and packing all my stuff from the desk I was sitting on in a flash, taking back all my supplies which I would probably never use ever again, before I quickly grabbed my bag from the corner of the room after six hours of writing two tests back to back, stupid math and english together, and vanished from the room with the speed of lightning.

My happy hormones were peaking to the brim after the end of what felt like a karmic cycle in my life, almost as if I wouldn't have to deal with idiotic students and their gossip anymore which was a huge blessing for me since they are partially one of the many reason why I have a bad mood, even more happy with the fact that I don't even have to go home to my parents anymore. I'm going back to him, my real home, and my soul was on an eternal joyful fire with my intuition skyrocketing through the roof about good feelings.

Fuck, this felt so amazing.

School hours were still running at the time of my examinations, I had to avoid every single classroom eye and the attention of the many students who would normally gawk at me because of my very casual clothes that had replaced the mediocre school uniform I never have to wear against, and happy mood that automatically and eccentrically brightened up these boring walls, as I even dressed myself up a little because I wanted to, and not only that, I had yet another wonderful morning with the most amazing man alive as he hyped me up for my last day of high school.

It meant that the students flooded the hallways right now after mr departure from the private classroom I was assigned to have my exams at. This would happen for the past week with me coming to school very early in the morning and going home during recessed which is why many people were able to see my exit from the school with a smile that no one else could muster in this world other than me. And knowing my school being the school it is, rumours spread way too quickly for anyone's food, and now everyone knows that I'm supposed to graduate high school almost 3 months before everyone else.

At first people were suspicious about what was happening because this probably never happened in bird history, but apparently not many people were surprised either a little later on, and that itself was shocking for me after hearing why they were not surprised. They completely assumed that because I'm a top student, I had to go to some foreign country to study more that I won't be able to do during a time like this when everything is fucking up for the bad people, and that's why everyone thought I was getting special treatment thanks to my work.