☽ 𝟯𝟮 : 𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 ☾

☯︎︎

2:34 pm

Pools.

Pools of confusion.

That was what I was feeling like right now.

Nothing but confusion.

I don't know what I am exactly feeling right now, it's almost like there's so many emotions in my head that I keep forgetting that I have to check upon, but there's just too much to process, and it's eating me alive. My veins would sometimes feel woozy with unknown feelings I've never felt before, and I feel like something has triggered in me from something. I tried to decipher what the hell might have been a cause to this, but I couldn't find any infuriating incident that could possibly vex me to the brim. I don't hold a grudge, it's difficult to pinpoint why am I feeling upset.

I've read more about the legend of Divine in the meantime when I came back from school with an ulterior motive to train, seeing that you can gets hints through out your throwing journey that might be signals of when you can awaken as your true form. But if you turn into your true form before you awaken, then it apparently becomes deadly.

Awakening meant that my powers, my soul, everything about me as a being has been through everything. I've grown out of all the stages of becoming wise, I've surpassed all my demands and am seeking the light at the end of the tunnel, and becoming your true form before you awaken was like taking a shortcut through the tunnel, that can lead you to the caverns of seldom beasts who would cause horrific repercussions to your karma, since it was supposedly the time when you can fuck shit up.

Awakening was the cooler of every single problem, and your true form was the rawest part of any emotion. It doesn't essentially always have to do with anger, you can even be your true form in emotions like sadness and even happiness at times. It just depends how deep you are feeling them, if it's very emotional, then you become your truest and your most potential form physically.

When Zalius wasn't awakened yet during his time when Uranus was summoned in him, it was harder for him that it is for me to become his true form. He's more prone to feeling fury than any other man on earth, and obviously has a short temper compared to me, but luckily he didn't transform before his awakening thanks to going into hiding, and he only raged when he was awakened. It's not like Uranus comes into his body to say hello or something because he's annoyed, and it's not like Uranus was a voice in his head or a mere person that would supply Zalius his powers. He is Uranus, Uranus was his alter ego, his fighting mechanism, his dark side. He uses his alter ego to show exactly what people should not be messing with when someone has crossed his limit of patience, it's almost like he's two faced, with Zalius being a calmer part of Uranus, and Uranus being the batshit crazy version of Zalius. The name 'Zalius' is merely an alias to his true form, it wasn't even his original name.

Our true forms is mostly associated with our pissed off identities, where he becomes Sky violet and I become blood red. It does not mean Uranus and Gaia both are only angry beings, it's definitely not that. I am Gaia right now as we speak, like the calm version of Gaia who's named Rhea. The name Rhea, again, is just an alias to my existence, normal people would see me as Rhea because I'm not moody, but I am Gaia overall. And when either of us get pissed off, hell will break loose.

I was known for the peaceful one, the caretaker, the healer, but I was Mother Earth for a reason. Everyone would think about the beautiful oceans, the wonderful looking trees and the greener grasses when you think about the nature I am known for, but no one thinks about volcanoes, the tsunamis, or even the wrath of small planes that can outgrow into a whole forest, no one acknowledges how much destruction the same soil can bring to humans. Same with the sky, you imagine satisfying clouds, gorgeous colours, and birds chirping in harmony. But people don't know realise the real hurricanes, tornadoes, life threatening storms and the consequences of making the wrath of it emerge, and not just any lightening, his lightning to be specific.