☽ 𝟱𝟯 : 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 ☾

☯︎︎

2:33 pm

4 days until deadline •

"Is this really necessary?" I asked Zalius for the last time after rolling my eyes into his chest, still prone to banging him like I have been doing for the past few hours without any end, as he stretched this hug into a complete cuddling session even while we were standing outside the bedroom at this point, not letting me go. I literally had to deal with a freaking five years boy in disguise of a 21 year old full sized adult man, back hugging me while I was picking an outfit to wear, and even stay with me when I brush my teeth or pee in the bathroom, to the point where if I get up to get some water or turn on/off some lights, he will follow me everywhere like a steadfast dog.

Feeling his arms move up and down my body like the cute little clingy boyfriend he was, making me giggle again for the umpteenth time after his chin was planted right on top of my head to sway me from side to side for his satisfaction, I obviously couldn't believe I would be capable of loving this man even more than the past, and it was refreshing. His mood swings and anger were completely gone as a few days went by quickly, with him either becoming the sexy Sky Daddy when he's working and ordering people around to prepare for the battle, then become an absolute child when he's alone with me to receive hugs and cuddles endlessly, was very entertaining.

"Just please let me hold you princess, me want hold you." He grumbled under his breath after speaking in his baby tone, causing me to wiggle my nose on his chest after his hands had tightened around me protectively, also making me melt in awe after hearing the slight pout that might be growing on his perfect pink plump lips that I could kiss forever to save lives, while I made him face me properly and hook my hands behind his back after they were wrapped around his midriff, with his own arms resting around my hips.

"Me want know why you is worried. Can you tell me what's wrong with you and these long lasting hugs? I know you're not telling me something?" I spoke seriously after seeing his adorable pout growing on his face after he whined with his whiny voice erupting from his throat, making me shake my head and chuckle under him.

"Nothing is wrong, everything is fine in every department, you don't have to worry about anything, and I'm not hiding anything from you. Heck, even the aliens are planning to send us a message about our recovery, and it's believed to be a positive one." He explained with a small sigh, while we were all laid and sprawled out onto the bed, with him laying his weight on top of me while my legs were wrapped around his own figure because I was the backpack to his Dora.

"Something is bugging you and I know it, what's really wrong Zali? You know I can tell when you're not telling me the complete thing, right?" I frowned profusely after patting his stubble growing cheek, feeling his beard starting to surface from a long break of shaving his face like he normally would, causing him to appear even more manly than ever that had secretly made me a bigger simp for him, to which he landed his face onto my bare neck and kissed my collar bone to tease me.

"It's just that I don't like about anything that is going on about everything. I don't think you should go shopping." He finally admitted shamelessly after lifting his head, making me glare knives and swords into his soul with my mighty brown eyes that were appearing to be a little threatening than normal, and I just huffed in response before landing my head onto the pillow behind me for comfort, not wanting to argue with him in a thing like this again.

"Ugh, we had this talk before Zali. You need to stop worrying too much about me and relax more. The redemption operation is working, Illusion number have decreased immensely, and heck, you yourself talked about the good message from the aliens. Even a bodyguard is coming with us! I won't be alone." I complained wholeheartedly after slapping his chest with a slight punch, causing him to give out an 'oof' and bury the pair of his lips into my neck, and fan my mark to make me go weak like he could easily do.