☽ 𝟮𝟵 : 𝗨𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘂𝘀 ☾

☯︎︎

She jumped on her spot in the bed after feeling it lowering without any notice or any noise in the room full of darkness, causing goosebumps to erupt in her skin, torturing her nerves as they were already on adrenaline due to being in high alert at all times. She remembered every bit of the fear, every bit of greed, and every bit of the bad that she was told all these past moons, and she couldn't help but feel distressed about the fact that she has to live like this for as long as she can go in her life.

"You don't have to frighten yourself, it's just me." Zion whispered in a coo after grabbing Lily's attention by looking over her shoulder, making her finally sigh in relief after seeing the blue eyes she had feel in love with since the starting of time, letting a content smile dance on her lips as Zion leaned in to capture her flesh for a second, towering over her tiny figure with one of his hands planting right on the either side like a cage.

"You scared me, why didn't you make a sound for me?" Lily whined with a chance of being able to talk after feeling both of them pull away together from a reuniting kiss, turning to him completely with herself adjusting on the bed, snuggling into his chest to regain the sparks she had desired to feel all day as Zion as engulfed her tiny waist with his muscular arm, letting her collapse onto his midriff as he was finally in a good mood after an amalgam of working hours in their castle.

"I thought you were already asleep my Queen, I didn't want to wake you." Zion confessed in a whisper after cradling the love of his life in his embrace, making Lily exhale in absolute happiness because of being able to bath in his warmth again, not wanting to ever let go as Zion was the only person she was able to trust in this whole world filled with wonders and animosities that had captivated her naive interest, making Zion emit some of blue energy to a nearby torch to illuminate the whole place by lighting it, and plan his chin on her head sighing into her mountainous hair.

"You don't have to call me that, you know? And perhaps I was waiting for you instead of going into slumber, I missed you." She professed after planting a tender kiss on his jaw, making him growl in approval as he had gripped the ends of her tendrils like brown locks, causing her to shiver against his hold after feeling the pleasurable sparks that were unfortunately minimal to her reach, since there was not much of a start to the mate bond between both of them due to Lily not being able to become her true form any time sooner.

"I missed you too, my little flower. And what kind of a king would I be if I don't treat my woman like my equal?" Zion chuckled in amusement after seeing her squish her face into his attire like a child, getting addicted to her scent as she was already mingled into his own natural scent of musk, indirectly marking his territory at the bundle of joy in his lap, making Lily giggle after hearing a tone emit from the godlike man who was holding her dearly, as she looked up at him with a small sparkle in her honey eyes.

"How was your day?" She had asked casually after planting her chin on his chest, wrapping her hands around his torso and hooking them at his toned back, making him part his lips to see him look so innocently beautiful yet vivacious, never getting used to being care by her every time he returns from his trips of punishing their creation on earth.

Ever since she had entered in his life, he felt needed, wanted, important, and not just any Father Sky. Everyone would view him as the divine masculine, everyone would see him as the harsh punisher and the best supplier of the good, everyone would address him as the true king, a king who supplied the better for his people, and nothing more. No one would see him as Zion, or her mate, it was only her who had captivated his heart to enlighten it with happiness by seeing him in a different perspective.