☽ 𝟱𝟭: 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 ☾

☯︎︎

7:36 pm

"THAT. WAS. AWESOME!" Nala excitedly yelled into the atmosphere while throwing her fist into the air in victory beside me casually walking after running for a long time, and she did it as soon as we reached the area near the headquarters, making me laugh at how adorable she was looking while doing a small victory dance that was a mixture of gangnam style and a tiktok dance.

"You should've seen how many missiles I launched! Like pew pew pew! Like a video game!" She giggled gingerly after reaching me from her bunny rabbit jumping session, making me actually realise what the heck the might have caused in this entire world, that had made me gulp down my saliva hard after seeing the whole situation like a second opinion, and sucking in my lips to bite them anxiously.

Let's just forget the fact that a 5 year old probably is the reason for more than a million deaths today.

No biggie.

Bethany is going to kill me before Zalius gets the chance.

"How many houses were destroyed when we left?" I asked curiously while reaching for her hand to hold it in mine, and she gladly invited my touch since she naturally found it comforting thanks to my motherly nature, thankfully causing me to finally be myself without having to have the bitchy facade on me anymore because of almost being home, as we walked down the secret passage of the forest to reach home. The forest we were in was completely and utterly confusing like a magic fairy tale, and unlike what happens in the stories, you can never find out headquarters. Unless, you have a witch by your side, which is why my prediction is correct all the way, Nala was indeed a huge part in my life after helping me defeat the followers of Illusion.

"About 179. Most of them were in the east side of the whole globe, and mostly in the...the country...named...uhh I think it's called Chine of China. India's base is completely gone though, so we are Gucci." She chirped proudly at herself, as I squeezed her hand in encouragement while chuckling to the brim to find her energy uplifting to my own, since I knew I had to face the real demons I had created before leaving the headquarters, and after the small encounter that happened in the control room, let's just say it's not safe to think I will be forgiven easily by him.

"You know, it was pretty dangerous for you to come there, alone. With no one else to help you, that to, you didn't tell anyone that you were leaving! Not even a note Nala, you know that your mom is going to kill me when we go back right?" I nervously mentioned after feeling the anxiety creep onto my back like cockroaches.

"No she won't kill you, I will promise you that. I can easily stop her and take the blame, but I can't stop my dad from killing you, so good luck for that!" She cheered assuringly after patting my hand, not at all helping me when I just stared at her wide eyed because apparently there was no sarcasm dripping off of her tone, and I was completely dumbfounded in this situation.

"Y-YOUR DAD?! WHAT?!"

"Oh yeah, before leaving, my dad came back from Europe thanks to the mighty Lazarus! They both are best of friends, and he was supposed to surprise me after flying over here two days ago, but I left as soon as he came. I forgot to say hi to him, but I'll do that now." She confessed innocently, making me feel like I'm going to die internally.

"Great, now that means two parents and an angry hothead who also is the second version of Jesus, are planning to kill me in the next 20 minutes." I panicked after frantically tugging at my outfit because I was just not in the right state to think right now. All the bad things that could happen today will determine the things happening in the next few days, and I can possibly take a lecture from Nala's dad, but what about him? Does he hate me now for lying to him? That was the last thing I was supposed to do, but I did it, oh my lord.