This Chapter Was Deliberately Left Unnamed

You don't understand the amount of self control it took for me not to launch myself at the two boys.
"Hey Dan, hey Phil." I smiled at them. Sarah looked at us all, slightly confused. It was Phil who broke the silence and explained to Sarah why they knew me,
"Jay's a YouTuber that Dan subscribed to a few weeks ago and they've been emailing since, because of what Jay's been through- and we really, really want to foster her. Is that okay?" Phil bit his lip in anticipation and Sarah smiled brightly,
"Usually we'd have an interview with you all but considering you pretty much know each other anyway I don't see why we should. If you're sure, then I've got some paperwork that you two need to fill in and we need to talk about a few things, and depending on that, you can have her whenever's best for you." Sarah smiled at me and I smiled at Dan and Phil.
"Can she move in tomorrow if we qualify?" Asked Phil, who seemed excited suddenly at the thought of fostering me. Sarah nodded and then looked at me,
"I don't see any reason so far why you shouldn't qualify. Go pack, Jay." I nodded at her. My plan was to just go upstairs but instead I threw myself at Dan and Phil and hugged them both. Don't judge me, you would've done the same.

When I got upstairs Jess was looking at my sketch book.
"Ah! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I just saw it from the other side of the room and it looked really good and wow it is really good! Sorry, Jay..." I'm sure that girl was capable of speaking at a hundred miles an hour. I didn't really care if she looked through my sketch book.
"Meh, it's okay. But, oh my gosh Jess you'll never guess who's downstairs! Hint- they're our favourite people." I squealed as I pulled out my suitcase from under the bed.
"It's not Pete Wentz, is it?" She asked,
"No, not Pete." I said, stuffing my shirts into the case, except for my PTV hoodie, a pair of jeans and a Black Veil Brides shirt for the next day.
"Is it Patrick?" She smiled, closing my sketch book.
"No, keep guessing," I said,
"Um... PewDiePie? Andy Biersack? Kellin Quinn? Gerard? Frank? I don't know. Tell me."
"Dan Howell and Phil Lester are downstairs in Sarah's office signing the paperwork to foster me, Jess!" I squealed as I put my tripod and camera safely in my suitcase before zipping it up. Jess' face was priceless.

"Seriously?" She said looking at me dead in the eyes,
"Yes. Swear on my band shirts!" I said jumping up and down.
"I don't believe you." She said, folding her arms. If she didn't believe me I'd just have to show her.
"C'mon then. I'll prove it." I said leaving our room and making my way down to Sarah's office. I'd only been upstairs ten minutes and I knew how long paperwork took to do because I used to do it for all the bills at home.

"Sarah? Can I come in?" I asked when I got to the door and Jess was behind me.
"Sure hun, come on in." Sarah was kind. She did her job right but she was genuinely nice. Especially to me and Jess, I'm pretty sure we should've been in trouble for not switching our lights off at nine but Sarah never pulled us on it. I opened the door and Dan and Phil were still reading and signing the forms.
"Um, Jess doesn't believe that Dan and Phil are actually here and she asked if I could prove it. Can she come in?" I smiled at Sarah who rolled her eyes and nodded. Jess walked through the door and the way she looked was exactly how I imagined I looked when I first saw Dan and Phil in there. I heard her mumble a quiet 'oh my gosh'.
"Thanks Sarah. See you guys tomorrow." I hugged Dan and Phil who had now finished the paperwork.
"Later Jay." Smiled Dan as I left Sarah's office with a totally shocked Jess trailing behind me in full on excitement.

When we got back to our room Jess laid on the bed and started laughing. And she just kept laughing. It made me laugh, too, and I laid next to her on the bed. In the end we got hiccups from laughing so much. When Jess had calmed down a bit she looked over at me,
"Frickin' Dan and Phil want to foster you, Jay," she laughed, "what were the odds of that? Did you ever imagine this being your life? I mean, seriously." I laughed and sighed, kind of at the same time, then I smiled,
"In all actual honesty, I don't believe it. I'm scared that I'll wake up in the morning and this will be some weird kind of dream- it wouldn't be the first time- and I'm worried that they'll wake up in the morning and change their mind. It's... unrealistic. Fans don't randomly meet the people they love and end up living with them. It's just, it's an unrealistic story." Jess placed her hand on top of mine, while looking up at the glow-in-the-dark stars that were on the ceiling. We were silent for a moment before she spoke again,
"That's how Dan and Phil met. It's not that unrealistic."