-21- Thank you

If you are reading this then you have sticked to the end of my story.

Thank you so much for all your support, I really appreciate it.

I never thought I could finish this online. I have written so many experiences on paper but never had the courage to add flesh on it the way I did with I Need to Know.

Each time I get a new read, it encouraged me to move on to the new chapter.

Hadassah may not be her real name, but she is out there for real doing her best to help girls around her.

There are a lot of Ms. Johnsons out there if you are a survival trust someone. Even if the person is not a family member, confide in someone and never let go of God no matter what.

The Israelite were slaves, yet they believed in the unseen God who kept his promises to them.

God's plans are not man's plans. He is God and all-knowing.

The devil attacks people with great destinies don't forget that.

John 10:10

The devil comes to steal, kill, and to destroy.

Can a thief rub an empty house?

You know the answer.

If you are confused about the Bible and want to know more. Send me a direct message or an email.

Pray with me

God our Father, your children are grateful to you for your loving-kindness. We are helpless without you, guide us with your example, and protect our destinies from the devil in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

God bless you.