Entry Number Eight (1/12/2011)

Dear readers,

Good Morning! It's currently 6:45, which means I'm going to go get ready for the bus in about twenty minutes. 

I didn't go on yesterday 'cause Wattpad lagged on me again DX Now all the entries are in the book, but for some reason Entry one is also outside of the book. I'm not going to delete it, 'cause it happened before and I did and the next time I checked this book was empty. 

Anyway... I'm gonna go save my other entries now, so c ya!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm currently in the school library. It's12:35(I'm on my lunch break). I'm working on a biography for my math Independent study. I think lunch is almost over. Ethan didn't go on facebook yesterday, so he hasn't seen the note yet. He says he's probably going on today.

Anyway, I gotta go, buhbye!

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm currently on a laptop in study hall. I'm gonna be working on my independent study again. If we want to work on a computer during study hall, then we have to go to the music room so we can use the laptops. It is 1:55PM. I am pleased that I only have study block and French class left. POA(Peggy O'Neil Arseneau is the name of my French teacher, we call her POA) is a really good teacher. 

Anyway, c ya when I get home!

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm home now! it's 5:05 and I've been home for about 15 minutes already. I was watching part of a Sue Thomas F.B.Eye episode. 

I just finished listening to the song Fuckin' Perfect by Pink for the first time(I clicked on the book called He Was Looking For A Princess, Instead He Found Me by flying-person and this was the song in her YouTube video), and I really like it, so it is today's song. My pic will be another demotivation poster XD

Anyway, I'm gonna work on my independent studies project now, c ya later!

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

It's about 9PM right now and I'm about to get off. Been working on my Independent assignment. So far I have two things done. Just four more to go before Friday afternoon. That's good. I'm gonna go ask mum to buy two bristle boards at the dollarama tomorrow, hope she remembers to do it. If not, that's okay, I have a back-up plan... That's a good movie.

Anyway, c ya when I go back on later.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hiyaz, it's 12:22 and I'm back on(as you can tell lolz). So far, for my independent study, I'm done one biography of a famous mathematician and one summary of a math article. I've also done the planning for a math children's book, a math poster and a math tree(like a family tree for math) that I'm gonna do tomorrow. Also tomorrow during the first half-hour of lunch and during study hall I'm getting tutored by a 11-2 student(grade 11 level 2, there are two levels, 2 and 3, 2 is higher, I am in 2, and I'm amazing at math, I'm only getting tutored for the points I get on my Independent Study. It benefits us both, 'cause he also gets points, and he's a friend too, so it won't be boring) Tonight I'm gonna do one more summary. Well that's what I thought but even If not everything works out, that would be overkill. You see, for this project, we were given 42 project options with differing difficulty levels that are worth differing amount of points. We have to get at least 100 points worth, and the more you do, the higher chance you'll get 100%.

I won't get 100%, because just yesterday I was only started on two of my projects and I wasn't done any of them. We had to present at least one before Christmas break or the highest we could get was 90%. Needless to day, I didn't present. I won't get any lower than 80 though. No matter how much I procrastinate, I never do.

I probably won't be going on for much tomorrow(or, I guess you could say, today). Lots to do, as you know. In the morning I'll be on the desktop so I can print off the part I've finished so I can give them to the teacher. Can't leave everything to the last day, now can I?

Over the weekend I'll be finishing up a question sheet for Modern History class that was due November 17th. lolz

So yeah, for tomorrow, I'll probably just find something I wrote about myself on some other site and paste it on, so you guys have something to read.

I actually have two fans! I HAZ FANZ! No wonder I'm so cold. Joking, I love you guys!!!

It is now 12:55, what's with me today and repeating numbers!? lolz

Anyway, bye for now, since I don't have to do that article summary, I'm gonna go read some manga. 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

It's 3:20 right now and I'm about to get off, cause I need some sleep.

Sry todays entry waz so short, didn't have much of anything to say today.

Oh, and it seems Ethan is going to be one of those bitter Exs. At least at this point it seems that way.

So anyway, c ya guyz tomorrow!