67

.
.

Kaira were about to land. And Kartik was still staring at her lovingly. With the little movement Naira woke up only to find herself in his strong arms.

She hesitantly looked down. And he unwrapped his hands.

K "Umm.. Sorry. He said looking here and there."

She didn't say anything and started reading a magazine.

K "unromantic biwi." He murmured.

__

They reached after a longg journey. She was hell tired and so was he.

They saw a car waiting for them in the parking area outside airport. A guy was waiting for them leaning towards the car.

K "Hey Aman! How are you yrr?"He said hugging him.

Aman "perfectly alright. Anyways Congratulations to both of you."

Kaira smiled at him.

Aman "So Kartik, I have done all the arrangements. Have fun. All the best."

K "Thank you so much Aman. Mere itne short notice pe you managed everything."

Aman lightly hit her shoulder smilingly and left from there.

__

They sat in the car. Naira was just wondering where they were heading towards. As they reached by night she was enable to figure out.

Kartik was just too excited to visit his place where He used to live before. He so wanted to show this to Naira too.

N "Kartik...hum kaha ja rhe hai?"She asked straightforwardly

K "Surprise hai. Tumhe pata chal jayega." He answered excitedly.

N "Kartik..." she looked in his eyes.

K "hmm.." he warmly reciprocated.

N "Hum tumare ghar kyu nhi gaye? I mean...yaha..kyu?" She hesitantly asked.

He gave her a loving smile and held her hand.

K "Mujhe laga you would be uncomfortable. I wanted to give some space to you...to us..." he whispered slowly.

With that she looked away blushing. And he loved it.

They reached soon in there big farm house. She got totally mesmerized seeing the beautiful house or say palace.

N "Oh My God! This is so beautiful!" She exclaimed in happiness.

K "Acha laga?" He asked smilingly.

N "Acha? I loved it Kartik. Hum yaha rehne wale hai?"

K "Haa. Let's go inside."

He took her in a side hug and visited her whole mansion.

K "ye humara ghar hai aajse."

N "lekin Kartik, hum yaha... hotel bhi toh..."

K "Ohh Naira tum bhi nah. Is gharpe main pehli baar nhi aya hu. Main jab apne graduation ke liye aya tha tab Pa..." he paused and she stared at him.

Tab main yaha rehta tha. Ye officially and permanently humara ghar hai. Hum jitne din chahe yaha reh sakte hai. Haa agar Tumhe pasand nhi ayi toh thik hai hum hotel book kar sakte hai." He waited for her answer.

N "Kartik aesa nhi hai. Maine kaha nah I loved it."

K "Thank you.."

N "ab isme thank you kehne ki kya jarurat hai?"