Chapter three

"Troy." I whisper.

His eyes shoot up from the ground and meet my eyes. Please have your memory back, please remember me.

He takes big long strides up to me and kisses me. Oh how I've missed his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms curl on my waist like he used to.

Fire works explode everywhere. He pulls back but our foreheads are still touching.

"I remember. I remember all of the memories." He whispered.

He hugs me and seems like he will never let me go.

My eyes tear up for joy. I start to cry.

"Why are you crying?" Troy asked concerned.

"I'm because you finally remember." I say with a laugh.

I smile ear to ear. I can't believe it.

I hug and never let go.

"Well I better get going..." Ashley trailed off.

I let go of Troy but grab his hand.

"I'm sorry, Ashley. This is Troy, my boyfriend. Troy this is my friend, Ashley." I say.

"It's nice to meet the famous Troy." Ashley says sacasticly.

"It's nice to meet you too." Troy replies.

"I better get going." Ashley says.

She walks up to me and hugs me.

"I'll see you in school." She whispers.

"Okay. Thank you so much." I reply to her.

We end the hug. She smiles at me and leaves.

"We better get back home." Troy said.

We walk hand in hand to my house.

"Please explain how you got your memory back." I say to him.

"Okay. So when you said you were going to meet Cece, I felt something rage inside of me. I didn't know what it was but I had to remember. I stared at your window where you just were. My head felt like there were clouds in it, like a thunderstorm. After starring at your window, the clouds started to go away. I hadn't realized it until I looked at the ground and back to your window where I remembered everything. All of our memories, laughter, crying, kissing, everything, I was literally jumping up and down. Then I remember you left to meet Cece. I remember that she has bullied you before and you would never meet her somewhere. You said the park so I ran all the way to the park. Once I got there, I saw a girl beating up Cece. I saw you in the hands of the jocks and I got so angry. As they were getting Ashely off of Cece, I ran and tackled them. Now we are together." He said with a smile.

I think this through. Finally, finally, finally he remembers. I jump into his arms. It almost made him fall but he regained his balance.

"I'm so thankful for you." I say.

"Same to you, beautiful." He said.

We walk back to my house. I see my mom home. I grab Troy's hand and rush him inside.

"Mom!" I scream.

She rushes down the stairs with wide eyes.

"What is it, honey?" She asked.

"Troy remembers...everything." I say breathless.

She smiles and looks at Troy.

"I know." She said with a smirk.

"How?" I ask.

Troy takes me upstairs without an answer. We walk into my room and sit on the bed.

"I have a confession to make." He said.

He didn't make eye contact with me. I look at him.

"I got my memory back two days ago. I wanted it to be a suprise." He mumbles.

What? He had memory when we went for a walk? I cut myself because of this.

"What?" I barely whisper. " You had your memory when we went for that walk!" I said. I'm starting to get angry.

"Yes." He said. "Please don't get mad. I was going to take you out tonight and I was going to ask you when you were in your room earlier but you left to soon." He explained.

I look up at him. He's telling the truth.

"I'd love to go out with you." I say.

My anger went away. He only wanted to do something nice.

"Why don't take your sweatshirt off. You must be hot." He said.

I eye my sleeves. If I take it off, he'll see the scars.

"Carolina are you hiding something?" He asked.

He grabs my hand and gently lifts the sleeve up.

"Don't!" I screech.

He doesn't bother to listen. He lifts both. He tenses up.

"Did I do this to you?" He asked.

He looks me in the eye. His eyes are filled with tears.

"N-n-no. I felt helpless. I sat in bed for two months doing nothing. I couldn't take it anymore. I knew I was going to get bullied there so might as well get it over with." I say.

Tears are falling out of my eyes. He wipes the tears of my face.

"I wish I never lost my memory. I could have saved you from this." He said.

He examines my cuts. He kisses them like a little kid who you kiss your cuts to make them better. I watch him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He lifts his head.

"I'm kissing them to mak them better. I wish I could make them dissapear." He replies.

I climb up to him and hug him. I lay beside him.

"About that dinner, do you want to go?" He asked.

I nod my head.

"We'll go in two hours. Make sure to wear something nice." Troy said with a smile

He climbs off the bed and jumps through the window. I watch him go out so swiftly.

I go to my closet to look for a dress. I pick out a deep blue dress. It goes to my knees and is short sleeve. I have to make sure my mom doesn't see the cuts.

After I put it on, I go do my make-up and hair. I curl my hair and put half of it back. I put on my usually make-up on. I walk out of my room and into Bea's room. I grab black flats. I walk downstairs when I hear the door bell. I open the door and see Troy wearing a nice suit.

"You look beautiful." Troy said.

"You don't look bad yourself." I reply with a smile.

"Let me get a picture of you two!" My mother demanded.

Troy puts his arm around my waist and we smile.

"Ready to go?"

I nod and head out the door.

I hope all of my readers have had a great 2014! I did and I'm so thankful for you all of you guys. 2015 is a new book so make it a great one to read! Have a great night!