Start of it all

He felt so thirsty this was his third water bottle this morning and could not get this dry gross feeling that was caking his tongue. He gently licked his dry lips he could hear Joe talking to one of their official band members about something as he could overhear Kevin behind him as he hit a wrong cord.

“Kevin for god sake stop that! Is it possible? He snapped out.

Kevin looked up at his youngest brother as he cautiously raised his eyebrow.
"You ok Nick?”

They had been in the studio for three critical days frantically trying to record some new stuff they were all starting to get little stir crazy.

“I am perfectly fine" he snarked back
“I need to use the bathroom.” Stomping out the room.

“What his problem.”Joe quickly chimed in he was playing with some cables with his foot.

Kevin’s innocent eye lingered on the door where Nick stomped through “Think we all are feeling a little tired I don’t think Nick slept soundly last night.”

Joe sighed "He snapped at mom on the phone about something earlier.”

Kevin nod as he continued to practise
some cord to one of their new songs Joe started to sing along the other members of the band quickly added on.

This was the fifth time in the last 2 hours as he had to run to the bathroom. He ran down a narrow hallway and up a flight of stairs to get the men’s bathroom fling the door open. Quickly doing what his body was urging him to do.

He sighed with welcome relief as he could feel his pent-up anger he experienced a couple of minutes ago vanish looking at himself in the mirror allowing himself to smile. Brushing some unruly curls out of his eye before making his way back to the group.

“Oh my god Nick we just left a rest stop 45 minutes ago and you have to go pee again!" Garbo spoke enthusiastically from the front seat of the big van he was driving carefully down the highway.

“Maybe he needs to stop drinking so much water” Kevin looked at the large drink Nick had beside him. As he promptly took it from the cup holder to find it was essentially empty.

“Hey give that back Kev!!!” Nick quickly snatches it back from his brother. Acting like if he didn’t have this right next to him he would keel over and die.

Garbo sighed as he observed Nick and Kevin from the review mirror Joe was in the back seat playing with his phone. “Nick, how badly do u need to pee?” He was already switching lanes, so he could pull over.

“I have to go so badly you have no idea." Nick's legs were tightly locked around themselves. He could see they were slowly pulling over he pretty much unbuckled before the car even stop.

“Ow! Nick don’t step on me all open the door hold on its stuck” Kevin unbuckled he hastily tried to unjam the van door as his brother was instantly pushed up against him wanting desperately to get the hell out.

“Hold on Kev allow me” Joe was now trying to help out it would have been a hilarious situation if Nick's bladder wasn’t so persistent. They ultimately got the door open Kevin had tucked his leg onto the seat Nick flew out of the car not caring who was watching. Everyone heard the sound of pee bouncing of the paved road.

“He indeed had to go", Joe, spoke to Kevin in a hushed tone not feeling like at this present time it wasn't a good idea to make any hilarious jokes at his younger brother's expense. They both gave each other knowing looks. Nick hopped back into the car as they stared back on the road again they were all ready to spend two days back home until their school tour started maybe they just need a little break.

The van slowly turned into the driveway of the little red brick house Kevin and Joe quickly unbuckled. The rest of the band unpack. Nick had reclined his adjustable seat an hour ago on the long drive home and was naturally passed out his chest rising and falling gently. The band didn’t possess the heart to wake the young teen at the moment.

“You guys are home" A soft voice spoke from the front door as her face lit up as the mom of four ran to hug her two sons.“ I missed u guys so much u have no idea." She quickly hugs Kevin then Joe. "Frankie has been asking none stop about when u guys would be coming home."

The two older teens felt a weight lift from there tired shoulders whenever they came home from stress full week having your mom give you a big hug made everything better.

“Where's Nick?" Their mom asks she was surprised her third-youngest wasn’t helping pull stuff out of the car. No one was allowed to sit out when everyone else was working.

“Sleeping,” Everyone said simultaneously. Joe pulled back the car door where Nick was sleeping.

The sound of an old car van door being slid open jerk the poor teen awake. The sleepy thirteen-year-old blink the pleasant sleep from his eye stretching his limb as the familiar face of his dear mom came into view.

“Greetings, sleepyhead sleep well." she voluntarily gave a gentle kiss to her beloved son's head."Come on its late everyone want to eagerly eat and then go to bed.”

Nick didn’t have the energy to complain, so he smiled at his mom and help unload the car. His body felt sore and achy he could instantly feel a slight headache gradually creeping into the front of his sulk. All he desired was to promptly get a big glass of water and go to sleep for countless hours.