UTI Urinary Tract Infection

"I have to pee." Nick's voice properly spoke he hops off the bed quickly running to the hotel bathroom. Denise walked into her son's room. The four boys were passively watching a movie well Joe had passed out an hour into the animated movie.

" Is your brother going to the bathroom again." She watch the teen ran past her.

Kevin looked at his mom his parents had no idea half what they had been experiencing this past month. Nick poked his head out of the bathroom making his way back on the bed crossing his legs looking over to see what he had missed in the movie.

" i was hoping that we could get ready for dinner in 15min." Denise look at her watch.

" Can we have steak for dinner am craving big juices steak. Nick spoke looking up at his mom. Smiling big at thought of food.

"Well if the hotel has a steak, you can have steak at the buffet." She was not convinced there would be such a thing. But she didn't want to have to fight over what specific type of food they were going to have.

"Can we go now? Nick looked at the clock seeing it read 5:30 "I'm starving." Grabbing some chips in a bag that was laying next to Kevin.

"Hey Nick out that not you're." Kevin Slapping his brother's hand away relocating them to the bedside table. He didn't grasp how the kid can eat and eat all day and they still claim he was still starving.

Nick grumbled slipping off the bed sitting on his own bed throwing look at his brother from across the room. He didn't seem to notice which seem to piss him off even more.

Denise watches the boy interaction ignoring Nick's behaviour she wants to have a conversation with the teen but she was worried the kid might throw a complete fit. She didn't think she had the mental energy to deal with it right now."I think we can leave to go down in 15min. She tried again to get the teen moving. "Can you guys change into nicer clothing?"She could see some of eyes rolls she shook her head. Waving Frankie so he could get dressed. The kid hop of the bed running under her arm into their room. " Thanks for listening kiddo." she called out to him." Raising her eyebrow at her other three.

"ok, we're going," Kevin spoke up rolling out of the bed nudging Joe awake. He was drooling all over the pillow that was defiantly now his " Come on we need to get ready for dinner. He spoke softly not to startle the guy.

Joe waved at his mom rubbing his eyes letting himself stretch out his limbs. " It feels so good to stretch I wonder why that is." He watched his mom shake her head at him.

"What!!"

" she looking at your cause your massive dork." Nick spoke up he pulls out black jean and blue cotton long sleeve shirt. " mom you think this will work?"He presents the articles of clothing on the bed.

She slowly walks over to take a look," I think it fine. She made a move to hug the teen, but he moves away to maintain a distance from her.

" You all right?" She gave her son a surprised look.

"Yeah, I'm fine he smiled taking a sip of water." I have to go to the bathroom putting the bottle on the bed he snuck behind her. He could feel eyes on him ignoring them he closed the door behind him.

Denise grabbed the almost empty water off her son's bed " He went through how many today?"Turning to face her two older boys. She let her self-let out an exasperated sigh.

"We been telling you but you guys didn't listen to us." Joe flip opens his suitcasing looking for top and pants. " we were not kidding when he said he drank and pees all the time." Pulling out pants he thought would be alright to wear tonight.