Bad case of Vasovagal Syncope

Nick smiled when he saw his father and brothers slowly come into his room. " Dad." He spoke up but he stops speaking when he looks at his best friend looking at him. Joe was stand in front of his bed. He looked like he was deer in the headlights. He watches his brother's face turn pale his eye rolled back has his body he just dropped.

" JOE!!!." He screamed out in panic he throws his blanket to run to him. Feeling of adrenaline rush through him but the arm of his mom kept him down. His nurse quickly slammed a button next to his bed running to his brother's side.

" Mom what the hell going why did Joe." He couldn't fully speak his dad was kneeling on the ground calling his brothers. Frankie was crying in the stroller beside him.

"Denise grab Frankie holding him close trying to clam him down. " I think your brother just fainted he going to be ok." She tried to keep her voice calm but you could tell she was shaking.

" Mom all take Frankie go to Joe's side." Kevin reached out to take Frankie sitting beside his little brother.

Denise felt tears roll down her face handing off her little boy as she spun around. Her knees give out as her husband catches her.

"It's ok he going to be ok Nick." Kevin held his brother on the bed while a couple of nurses and Nick doctor check on Joe he never saw his brother faint before.

" Denise I know it's scary but I need to know if your son has any medical issues is he diabetic like Nick." Doctor Brown spoke calmly. The nurse checks his blood pressure and blood sugar both were a little low.

" No, he has no health issue." She held her son's hand. The nurse raised his leg above his head. The cool cloth was placed on the teen forehead. She could see his chest was rising slowly.

" Joe sweetheart can you hear me." Denise choked out rubbed his chest roughly trying to stimulate some moment. They saw his eye flicker slowly.

" Joe sweety open your eye for me." Nurse Mary taps the kids face the teen eye slowly open he let out a low mone.

Joe slowly opens his eye his whole room spun his vision slowly cleared a bunch of faces appeared in front off him. His father and mom were looking at him.

" What....happened." his voice felt dry. His brain was fuzzy he couldn't remember anything. Where was here why was he laying on the cold floor his head hurt.

The nurse put a straw on the side of his mouth." Joe can you drink little juice for me." Mary spoke, " you fainted on us but you're ok." Reassuring the young teen she didn't want him to freak out.

He felt someone slowly help him sit up the world spun he felt like he was going to throw up. He tried breath slowly and deeply sucking in much-needed air.

" Sweet how you feeling." Joe could see his mom sit in front of him. It slowly hit him where he was and why. Nick diabetes hospital. All these thoughts and words came flying at him. He could feel his cheek get warm with embarrassment.

" Joe can you drink for me please." Mark tried again showing the young teen the juice box. Placing the straw on Joe's lip let him know she wanted him to drink.

It took Joe a couple of seconds to register the information. His brain felt slow like he was walking through a thick cloud of fog. He slowly put his lips around the straw and slowly drank down the apple juice.

" Good job," Denise spoke running through her son jet black hair.

" I'm sorry." He mumbled he never wanted ever to do something like this. Especially take away from the fact that his little brother was sick in the hospital.