Long Drive

They had been on the road for 3 hours Nick was snoozing in the back seat soundly Joe was looking outside as he was tapping his foot. Music was playing in his ears as he hummed some sort of tone.

Thye had to pull over half an hour ago when they had made Nick hold his pee and by the end of it he had made such fuss that they felt bad and they had to pull over and didnt help their guilt when they heard the sound of a lot pee hitting the pavement.

They now would pull over whenever the boy said that he needed to go they didn’t need the poor boy having an accident.

Kevin watched as Garbo drove into rest stop it was around noon and they were all hungry. He saw Nick stretch as the ven found a big parking spot.

"Oh, we are at a rest stop" Nick spoke sounding half-sleep rubbing the sleep out if his eyes.

"You enjoy your nap" Joe and Kevin spoke at the same time giving each other high five.

"Hey, anyone hungry I am starving." Ignoring his brother's comments. His mind started to play all the amazing food choice he could pick he was carving Pizza hut maybe there was fast food restaurant here that serves pizza that was something that would hit the spot right about now.

They all head into the place it was Monday and early in the morning so there really weren't a lot of people there might have been a couple of people who might have been on the job doing truck driving across the states.

The only restaurant was Mcdonalds which was the not what Nick wanted and he was making sure everyone knew as he sat down on table resting his head on the table.

“ok what does everyone want “ Kevin spoke

Everyone quickly spoke what they wanted. Nick mumbled what he wanted at this point he was so hungry he didn't care He could see Joe raise an eyebrow at his behaviour he turned his head away his eye watched the freeway. Everyone else was talking. He slipped away from the table he needed to go to the bathroom. Kevin needs to hurry he was dying of thirst.

"So you going to tell me what wrong," Joe spoke up as he watched his brother washed his hands.

"There nothing to say?"

Joe sighed he leaned on the wall crossing his arms " look if there anything bugging you am here for you I can listen." It was true as wild as joe can get he was the best listener and he was closet to Nick. He smiled at his brother

" Iam sorry if been cranky this morning I think I am just a little hungry and thirsty." He spoke as honest as he could.

Joe nodded in understanding " well lucky for you food and drink are ready I need to use the washroom."

Nick quickly made be line out of the room feeling a little better and now happy that food was finally he. So his stomach would stop telling him what to do.

"How much longer till we head to the hotel," Nick spoke up as he stood up to get another full drink of coke.

" about two more hours garbo spoke up.

" so if anyone needs to go before we go pleases do." looking at Nick.
Everyone started to laugh at the comment. Youngest member rolled his eyes smirking.

" Hey, my phone dead does anyone have cigarette charger port so we can plug my phone in," Kevin spoke from the back seat.

"Do you mean hey my phone at 50% and that causes me to have a mental break down." Joe poke at brother.

" He was panicking when it said 80%"nick charmed in as he was doing homeschooling in the middle seat his laptop on his lap.

Kevin sighed as he unbuckled his seat belt pass it jack who plugged his phone in without making comment.

" so what are you going to do without your phone" joe smirk.

"Ow!! Nick gasp out as he grabs his leg he had been experiencing crap in his leg for a couple of days on and off and likely sitting in the car wasn't helping as he rubbed at the sore spot as the feeling quickly went away.

" Everything ok? Joe spoke up as he taps his brother on the shoulder so he would turn around But he got a shrug not so much as a glance.

" Am fine don't worry about it" He took a sip of water as h continued to work on his schoolwork he was fine he really wished people would get off his case he thought to himself no one died from a little cramp.