Diagnoses

Nick sat down on a black plastic chair his mom sat down beside him he watched the nurse sat on a wheely chair chart in hand smiling at him. She had jet-black hair it was gathered up in a bun in the back of her head. Her scrubs where bright pink they match her nails.

"so I'm just going to ask you some question take your height wight temp then the doctor will be in." She slowly explained.

Watching the teen slowly nods in understanding. She stood up to grab the thermometer from the desk pressing some button before walking over lightly putting in the boy's ear. A couple of seconds it beeps " oh good no fever throwing out the plastic earpiece. " Do think you can stand on the scale for me. Just take off your sweater ok."Writing down numbers on his chart.

Nick slipped off his sweater setting it on the chair " Are we doing to height or weight first."

"How about we check your height first then your weight. Turn to face me ok."Putting the chart down allowing the teen to take off his shoes watching him step on.

She came in front of him getting the measurement needed. " Looks like you grow a couple of inches the last time you were here."

"Oh, how much," Denise spoke up wanting write it in her book she had.

"You grow." looking at the chart. "About an inch and half-Ok, now your weight. You can turn the other way for this if you want."Helping the teen, she slowly starts moving things above his head.

"Oh." She was taken back by the reading. " no sorry that can't be right she slowly starts moving the metal pieces. But she came up with a similar number. She frowned in concern not making eye contact with either of them writing down the info.

"what was his weight." She could hear the mom ask a concern in her voice.

"He lost some weight. All hand this over to his doctor and she will inform you ok." Smiling at young men in front of him. " nice to meet you two." Leaving the room.

Nick slowly steps off the scale throwing back on his sweater. " What was that about? He pulled himself up on the exam table his legs swing back and forth.

" I'm unsure." She spoke honestly. " But it makes sense you lost some weight after what I saw last night." Looking up at her growing son who looks dead on his feet

"Least I grow." Smirking at his mom trying to lighten the mood but it didn't seem to do much. His eye turned to look outside watching the car flying down the highway. Both of them jump when the heard soft knock on the door.

"Hello." The young woman slowly opens the door smiling at the two-member of the Jonas family. She had long blond hair she had it down for this visit she was slim in her mid 30.

"Hello, Nick and Denise closing the door behind her. Shaking Denise's hand then Nicks sitting down on the chair the nurse had sat down in moments before. Turning to the teen

" So why have you come to see me on this windy cold November day."Trying to get the teen comfortable. She been seeing Nick since he was a baby.

"Um...for the past month, I have been starting to drink and pee a lot." Nick rubbed his sweaty palms on his sweat pants. Looking at the linoleum floor licking his dry lips.