15

A few drinks and many hours later you would be safe to say that I was more than 'a bit' tipsy. I was giggling at what Ashton said and basically sitting on his lap. That's when Ashton sighed. "I suppose I should be getting you home."

"Noooooooo, I wanna stayed wiv yooou." I whined wrapping my arms around his neck.

"C'mon." He shifted me off his lap which caused me to stumble. Luckily, before I could fall Ashton's strong arm wrapped around my waist and he giggled into my ear.

As he lead me outside and towards the alleyway I cowered back. "No, Ashy please don't make me go in there."

"Okay, we'll go the other way." He steered me another way. It meant that the journey was going to take at least another 10 minutes. I hated taking the long way home.

I stopped in my tracks. Something had come over me, I looked up at Ashton and shoved my lips onto his. He kissed back, moaning in response. He pushed me against a cold brick was as his tongue roamed my mouth hungrily. I pulled away from the kiss as he carried on down my neck. I leant my head back, giving better access. After a few minutes, I leant forward and whispered lowly and huskily in his ear. "Your place?"

He looked up at me with wide eyes. "Yes." And he practically dragged me home, not that I minded.

We fumbled unlocking the door as I kissed his neck ruffly, letting one of my hands play with the hem of his t-shirt. Eventually he unlocked it and we stumbled in still kissing and giggling.

"God, I wanted to do this ever since the day that we met." He breathed as he pulled me towards his bedroom.

.

.

.

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache and an empty bed. As I rolled around the the cream sheets I abruptly stopped. I have black sheets. I frowned and glanced around the room. Pictures of bands littered the walls and a perfectly clean and useful drum set was in the corner. Then it all came flooding back to me, the bar, Ashton, the kissing and then the - oh my god.

I searched through his drawers and found a pair of sweatpants and one of his t-shirts before attempting to finger-comb my hair, which was not very successful. I stumbled out into the living room and took in my surroundings. His flat was layer out almost the same as mine and Luke's, surely he couldn't live in the same block. I blinked at the bright light and walked into the kitchen only to stop when I could hear chuckling behind me. Slowly, I turned and saw Michael sitting on the couch looking at me. "Looks like Ash got some action last night."

I huffed, gave him the finger (only to make him laugh harder) and carried on my journey into the kitchen. Ash stood in the kitchen wearing a similar pair of sweatpants. I trailed my hands along the scratch mark on his back, making him jump slightly.

He turned around quickly, "Listen, Stella, I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have ... please tell me you forgive me." He pleaded.

I smiled flirtatiously . "I forgive you Ash, but I enjoyed myself." It wasn't a lie. It was nice just to forget about things for a while.

His face lit up. "You did? Well then, maybe you'd umm like to be my girlfriend umm maybe?"

I smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. "I would."

.

.

.

"You're dating Ashton?" Luke asked standing up.

"Aww that's so cute, I totally ship it." Charlotte squealed.

It turned out Ashton does live in the same block, just a few floors below us and shares with Michael. I invited them both over for later explaining that I had to tell Luke first.

"Yeah, and he's coming over later." I told him fiddling with the hem of my t-shirt.

"What time?" Luke looked furious but he was containing his anger well.

"In five minutes ... and he's bringing Michael." And I winced as seconds later he shoved his fist into the wall.

"Ow." He frowned as Charlotte rushed off to get some ice.

.

.

.

I'd showered, bothered with hair and make-up and put on my best Blink-182 shirt and black skinny jeans. When the doorbell ringing I practically climbed over Charlotte to open the door. My smile instantly dropped seeing Calum in the door way.

"Oh it's you, come in." I pushed the door open even more.

"Thanks, Charlotte invited me. Were you expecting someone?" His bruises were healing well, his black eye barely showing up now. I smiled to myself at my efforts from a few nights ago.

"Yeah, Ashton. We're dating." I told him with a smile. My smile faltered as his smile instantly turned into a frown and his brown eyes darken to almost black.

And as if on cue Ashton walked through the door dressed in a black shirt, skinny jeans and a fedora. "Hey babe." He smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

*******
Hii
Please don't hate me ☺️
I HAD REALLY BAD ASHTON FEELS AND IDK WHAT HAPPENED
I could have made this longer and made more drama happen but then I though naahhh I'll let you wait ;) love yaa

Hope you all had a Xmas and I'll see you in 2015 thank you for an amazing year

~dani 😊