Who are you?

-(Name) POV-

'Wait, do I know this guy?' Why does he look so familiar?

The man I had bumped into had short black hair in a bob cut and two gold hair pins, one on each side of his head. He wore an all white suit with black dots that exposed his chest and seemingly random gold zippers on the arms. As I stare into his crystal blue eyes, I get the feeling that I know this person.

"Miss? Are you alright?" He asks again.

"O-oh, sorry about that. Ah, I think so..." I said as I look back out the door "I was being chased, but I think I got away." I said a bit too casually.

"You were being chased? Why?" He asked as I closed the door.

"I have no idea!" I said "I just woke up in a back ally, had no recollection of how I got there, tried to find my way around, two guys saw me, started chasing me and one of them even managed to get me in a chokehold! I did my best to fend them off but I doubt I did much to two grown men."

The man seemed to think about something for a moment before taping my shoulder "I suppose me and my team could keep an eye on you for a while. My name is Bruno Buccirati."

"My name is (Name) (Last name)" I said with a smile.

"(Last name)? Are you not from around here?" Buccirati asked as he lead me to a separate room in the cafe.

"No, at least I'm sure I'm not." I responded back with a slight laugh.

Buccirati smiled as we entered the room. A fork flew toward me and he slightly tugged me out of the way. 'What the heck?' I thought as I saw two boys fighting with each other. A short ravenet boy, dressed in a black shirt with straps for sleeves and an orange skirt-thing over long black pants, was pointing a knife at a taller blond boy, wearing a green suit that reminds me of Swiss cheese and a blue tie, who was pointing a fork back at the shorter boy.

"What are you boys doing!?" Buccirati yelled at them as they froze.

'Why does this also seem familiar?' I thought with a slight chuckle.

"Hey! Who's the girl Buccirati ?" The short boy asked pointing at me.

"A girl!? You never said we were getting a new member, much less about them being a girl!" Another boy, in a blue long sleeve shirt with a white crosshatch pattern and orange tiger patterned pants and also an orange hat with the same crosshatch pattern as his shirt and a blue down arrow, said with excitement.

"This is (Name) (Last name) and she is not a new member, she was chased and attacked by a couple of men and came here to hide when I bumped into her." Buccirati responded.

"So are we just watching over random children you find now?" A long white haired man, dressed in all black with his chest also exposed and a light purple egg shell cap thing on his head, said with sarcasm.

"I mean, if it's too much trouble, I can probably find some other place to hide." I mumbled a bit offended.

"Abbachio, please be nice to her. Besides, she could possibly be of some help." Buccirati said.

"Huh? Help? Me?" I question.