Test time with Giorno?

'Now the only person in this group that doesn't know about me is Abbachio. I guess we can talk over it after dinner' I thought to myself.

-Timeskip after dinner featuring (Names) backstory-

I had helped Bruno and Abbachio with cleaning up the table again. It didn't take long to finish things up since Fugo also helped us out tonight. He left right after we were done as did Bruno before reminding me about tomorrow. I stayed back and sat at the bar table again with Abbachio, who had another glass of wine and was still reading the book from earlier.

"You're still reading it?" I asked as I prop my chin on my hand.

"Like I said, it's interesting" he said as he took a sip from his wine.

I nodded "history is indeed interesting" I then cross my arms on the table and lay my head on them "you wanna know something else interesting?"

"Pfft! Bahahaha! One hell of a smooth transition there (Name)" Anna practically burst out laughing in my head.

'It's only weird cuz you made it weird!' I said to her in my head.

"Well apparently Abba boy seems to think the same" she said again.

Abbachio looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I had buried my face behind my arms as embarrassment hit me.

"What I meant was my background" I said peeking up at him, still kinda embarrassed "you wanted to know, right?"

"Pfft" Did I just make Abbachio laugh? I looked up at him and saw him with a slight smile on his face.

'Oh mai gwad, he's smiling!' I mentally squealed.

"If you're really comfortable enough to share such a thing with me, I won't object to it" he said looking away from the book before closing it.

I sat up and started talking to him. Like before, I started with where I came from and that I was kinda from the future. To spare my feelings, I quickly talked about my family and what happened, didn't go into much detail.

I think Abbachio could tell that the last bit of my story had bothered me. He got up to get another glass and poured some wine in it.

"Guess you're more similar to us than I thought" he said as he slid the glass over to me "we've all lost someone or were abandoned by others and left to fend for ourselves in the world."

I looked at him in surprise 'Am I really bonding well with Abbachio over something other than alcoholic preferences?' I thought to myself.

I smiled and took the glass "thank you Abbachio" I said as I took a sip of the dark red drink "I don't want to get too feelsy when drinking, so let's try talk about other things."

We talked about our likes and dislikes and what we thought about the others and each other. I told him things that were different in my world and how much technology advanced in that age. We surprisingly held a conversation for about an hour before we decided to head to bed. All this time I was a bit afraid that I probably wouldn't be able to get along with everyone, but now I think I've bonded pretty well with them.

-Timeskip to the morning-

I woke up a bit earlier than usual thanks to the test, but I was really excited since this is where the adventure really begins. I did feel a bit anxious knowing what the near future held for three of the guys, but there is no use stressing about it yet when I have something else to stress about first. We all ate breakfast before going about the day.

Bruno and I were walking to where I assume he is meting up with Giorno and I was walking behind him. When we got to a station, Bruno saw that Giorno was already waiting for us there.

"Buongiorno Giorno" Bruno greeted "before we leave you will have someone else joining you during this test" he said before stepping aside to reveal me to Giorno.

I could see his eyes widen a bit "hey! Good to see you again" I waved to him.

"You two know each other?" Bruno asked.

"We bumped into each other a few days ago" I shrugged "but I don't think I've introduced myself. My name is (Name) (Last name), I hope we can get along well~" I said as I held my hand out to him.

Giornos expression went back to normal as he took my hand "my name is Giorno Giovanna" then leaned over to kiss the back of my hand "a pleasure to formally meet you."

I then started to blush "ahaha, quite the charmer."

"Alright, now that you two have been acquainted, shall we get going?" Bruno asked.

We agreed and we started walking again. As we walked, Bruno talked about how Passione worked and what it does. He then talked about the capo that would be testing us, Polpo. After about ten or so minutes of walking, we arrived at the prison Polpo was being held in. I was kinda zoned out, thinking how I would get the lighter though the pat down. After a moment, I came up with a simple idea, a bit risky but simple enough. I took out a little something from my pocket and quickly popped it into my mouth. Giorno started to walk towards the entrance and I followed.

"Oh, yeah. The stand ability...that's what you called it, right?" Giorno stopped and turned around to face Bruno "I never asked how you ended up with that ability, but are there others with it?"

"That'll also be answered once you get inside. If you pass, that is" Bruno said.

Giorno looked to me. I just smiled and started walking again. He then followed and we got to to the prison. We went into the first room where they asked for us to put everything we had in a tray. Giorno put his bag in and checked his pockets, I put my mostly empty bag in and checked my pockets as well. We then went into the next room for a lady pat us both down.

"Once you go through that gate, please proceed straight down the hall. N-28 is where Polpos cell is. The room is divided with reinforced glass but you will be able to talk to him. Touching the glass, giving him anything or receiving anything from him are all forbidden.  You both have fifteen minutes." She then nodded to the other officers in the first cell "once you go through, the gates will close. If he does anything, just yell."

The gates opened up "we're meeting him in his cell and not some visiting room" Giorno asked.

"You don't know who he is?" The lady asked.

Giorno opened the heavy metal door and we walked into the hallway. The hall had a greenish light and carvings of childlike heads on the walls. The door closed loudly and Giorno and I looked back. It was much darker now but a bright light from the cell lit up the hall. The cell looked plain, a few paintings above a large yellow bed, a bedside table with a lamp and clock, a toilet and sink and a mini fridge. No one seemed to be in there. We both walked in front of the window and Giorno put his hand up and tried to look for the man in there.

"That left arm of yours..." came a booming voice that caused me and Giorno to jump a bit "is it injured?" The large bed then formed an arm.