I can help?

"Huh? Help? Me?" I said slightly confused.

"Really? Excuse me Buccirati but what about her could be of help to us?" The blond Swiss cheese boy said.

"First of all, the men that had attacked her could possibly be the men we are looking for." Buccirati stated.

"Men you are looking for?" I asked.

"Are you sure you should bring an ordinary random citizen into this Buccirati ?" Abbachio asked.

"That's the second thing, she isn't just ordinary. I have a reason to believe that she has a stand."

"A stand?"

"Wait, how can you be so sure about that?" The boy with the weird hat said.

"Well, when she had first run into me, she just appeared out of nowhere. And when she did appear, she not only had an aura around her but there was also a humanoid figure that had disappeared into her bag." Buccirati said gesturing to the pull string back pack I had on.

"What? How did it do that? What's in your bag that made it go into there?" The shorter boy, who was still slightly taller than me, said with a bit of excitement as he made his way over to me. "Can I see?"

"Wait Wait Wait! Hold up!" I said putting my hands up in front of me "too many questions and too much information at once! I need time to process, please!"

"She's right Narancia" Buccirati said to the boy before looking back at me "now that I think about it, you said that you don't even have any recollection of anything shortly before you were attacked."

I looked down and gave a small nod "I just woke up in an ally feeling like I was hit over the head with a metal bat," I touched the back of my head slightly before flinching from the pain. I looked at my hand and saw that the cut had started to clot as I found bits of dried blood had flaked off onto my hand "and I somehow had a cut in the same spot."

"Why don't you have a seat and we can take a look." Buccirati said and lead me over to an empty seat at the table.

Once I got sat down, I took my bag off and undid my long hair from the messy bun it was in. My hair was very very very long, if I stood up then it would almost be at my knees. The boy that I now know as Narancia looked at my hair in awe. I smiled at the boy as he looked at me, practically asking if he could touch it.

"Just be gentle" I said as I held out a bit for him to touch "and whatever you do, don't pull." I put emphasis on the last two words as my gaze sharpened a bit.

Narancia nodded eagerly as he ran his fingers though the bit of hair I held out. His eyes were sparkling as he touched my hair.

"It's so pretty, and feels so soft~" he said happily.

"Heheh, thank you." I said as I blushed a bit.

Buccirati had checked my head to see how bad my injury was. Turns out there was a huge bump and ,of course, a cut right across it. The blood had already stopped and fully clot over. After he had cleaned the cut, he gave me an ice pack he got from one of the waiters to put on my bump.

"Before anything else, why don't you boys introduce yourselves to her." He said as he sat down to the left of me.

"I'm Narancia Ghirga." Narancia, who was to my right, said with a smile and continued to play with my hair.

"My name is Pannacotta Fugo," said the boy with the Swiss cheese clothes who sat on the other side of Narancia "but you can just call me Fugo."

"I'm Guido Mista, everyone calls me Mista," said the boy with the weird hat, that sat across me, as he glared at Narancia a bit.

"Leone Abbachio," the man with the long white hair, who sat next to Buccirati, said "try not to cause too much trouble."

"Abbachio," Buccirati said as he turned to him.

"No no, it's ok, I understand," I said with a shy smile "I'll try my best. And it's nice to meet all of you. I'd tell you a bit more about myself but my head is a bit hazy at the moment."

"So I'm guessing you don't even know about your stand either," Fugo said.

"No," I said frowning a bit "sorry."

"That's ok for now," Buccirati said "now, about those men, could you possibly describe them to us?"

"Well, I'm not too sure since I was only trying to get away..." I stated "all I know is that they were dressed strangely in darker clothes," I closed my eyes and thought for a moment "they were kind of big and I think they were both blond...but that's all I got right now."

"Well that's not really much to go off of," Mista sighed.

"Sorry for asking but, why are you looking for these guys?"

"Are you really sure you should be telling her this?" Abbachio asked Buccirati" what if she's actually working with them?"

"I doubt this will do much, but I swear on my life I am not." I said.

Abbachio eyed me suspiciously "I'll hold you to your word for now, but I hope you know what will happen if you're actually lying."

"I swear I'm not!" I said firmly.

Buccirati nodded "about those men, I believe they are a part of a gang that are not only doing business on our territory but also took out some of our gangs members and stole some files on a few other members that they had with them. They've lowered most of their activity since then and we aren't sure where their base is."

"Wait, now that you mention it, those men did say something about some files..." I stopped as my eyes widened.

I picked up my bag from the floor and opened it up. For a pull string backpack, it was quite big and the material was quite thick. I could barely see what was in it but it didn't really seem like there was hardly anything even in there, save for a few flat flimsy objects and some small things that made a 'klink' sound. I reached into the mostly empty bag and pulled out the flat objects. I heard them gasp when they saw me pull out three manilla folders paper clipped together.

"...a-are these the files?" I said and nervously handed them over to Buccirati.