Bruno's new child?

"We'll question them, but let's get out of here first" Buccirati said.

-(Name) POV-

Just as I put my bat back into my bag, I heard multiple footsteps coming towards us and saw more of the henchmen. They blocked our way out and pointed their guns at us. I personally never had an actual gun pointed at me before. Regardless, I stood in front of Mista and Bruno.

"(Name), what are you doing? Get behind us" Mista whisper yelled at me.

I had secretly taken out an empty glass bottle "you two just hang on to me, I'll get us out in no time."

They hesitated, probably thinking I was crazy, but held onto my arms "Genie in a bottle" Genie came out and wrapped us in a cloud of mist. I heard a round of gunfire but it soon disappeared and, when the mist cleared, we were back in the ally with a startled Nara just sitting there.

"Woah, how did you guys get here!?" He said utterly baffled.

"It's my stand" I said.

I felt like I was only partially conscious when I heard Anna's voice come out of my mouth "Buccirati, open a zipper to the basement."

"What?" He asked a bit confused.

"Let Narancia take care of the rest of them, they'll probably follow us if we just leave them."

Bruno complied and Naras Aerosmith flew in. I heard the gunfire coming from the zipper for about three minutes before Aerosmith came back.

"Well, that wasn't too bad. Did you guys get hurt?" I asked the boys.

"Things could have gone better, but at least they weren't worse" Bruno said putting his hand on my head "you managed to get back to us right in the nick of time. Aside of a few possible bruises, I'll be alright."

I smiled 'oh mai gawd, Bruno is giving me head pats~'

"I was just kicked around a bit, so I think I'll be fine...if I could have a hug?" Mista said holding his arms out for a hug.

I chuckled a bit and leaned towards him and gave him a hug. 'Huh, he doesn't smell as bad as people make him out to be' I thought to myself.

"You're stand is so awesome! What else can it do?" Nara asked.

"I'll show you guys when we get back home" I said to him "now, about these boys" I held out the bottle they were trapped in.

"Did you at least tie them up?" Mista asked.

"Of course I did" but then rubbed the back of my head "well, except for the girl that is, since ya know."

"We'll bring them with us" Bruno said.

"To the house? Are you sure about that?" I asked him.

"We have an interrogation room in the basement and a holding cell" he said.

"We do? I guess I would have expected much with your occupation" I said.

-Timeskip back home-

We got back home and Bruno led me to the basement and into the interrogation room. It looked like any other interrogation room like you would see in those crime shows, complete with a one way window.

"So, who are you gonna question first?" I asked holding the two bottles.

"Let me talk to the little girl first" he said.

I nodded and had Genie bring her out. The mist settled into the chair across from Bruno and disappeared to reveal the girl. She looked scared to suddenly be in a different place.

"Wh-where am I?" She squeaked out.

"You don't need to know that right now. As long as you don't try anything with your stand, we won't bring harm to you" Bruno said "if I remember correctly, your name is Ignavia."

The girl shuffled in her seat and nodded.

"The man you were with, that was your boss, correct?"

The girl looked down at her hands and shook her head.

"No? Is he not the man that had his organization doing business in our territory as well as stealing information on some of our members?"

She hesitated "no...he is, but...he's not my boss."

"He isn't? Then who is?"

"Well, in a way he is my boss...but he's also my father."

"He's your father?" I piped in.

She nodded sadly "he only brought me along because of my stand."

"What an ass." I said.

It surprisingly made her snicker. Me and Bruno looked a bit surprised at her reaction.

Bruno then looked at me "I'd like to talk to her privately."

I nodded "I'll be...in the other room I guess?"

I then exited the room and went into the viewing room. It was quiet as the speaker wasn't on. I just sat there watching them. The conversation took about 20 minutes. Bruno seemed to be having a serious conversation as the girl looked nervous once again. She would respond back and seemed to have a saddened and pained look on her face. It looked as if she was about to cry. After a while, Bruno had said something to her that surprised her, as I saw her eyes widen and she quickly looked up at him. I saw him smile a bit and he said something else. A nod and a smile tugged at her lips as she began to tear up. Bruno looked over at the window and waved for me to come back in.

I quickly made my way back into the room "how did it go?"

"We'll be taking her in." He said.

"Wait, really?"

He nodded with a smile.