Giorno meets the gang!

We talked for about an hour till we decided it was time to go. Bruno had told Giorno that he would be introduced to the team the next day. We had bid each other farewell for the day and went our separate ways.

When I got back to the house, I was met with Nara just as I opened the door "(Name)! You're back!"

"Yep! And..." I pulled out my badge to show him "I'm in!"

"Alright! Congratulations (Name)!" Nara said as he gave me a hug.

"(Name) got in? Congrats!" Mista ran over and joined the hug.

"Why don't you two let her actually get into the house first" I heard Bruno say "Congratulations on getting in (Name), you are now officially apart of our team" I saw him in the kitchen and Abbacchio was sitting at the bar table with Fugo.

The two boys finally let me out of the hug and I went over to Bruno and gave him a hug "Thank you Bucciarati" I said as he returned the hug and pet me on my head.

When I let go, I went over to Fugo next "congratulations on passing" he said as I gave him a hug as well and he also hugged back.

"Thanks Fugo" I said as I let go.

Then I walked over to Abbacchio and opened my arms. He stared at me blankly for a bit before taking his hand and pat me on the head "congrats" he mumbled out.

"I'll take it~" I said happy for him to acknowledge me once again.

-Timeskip to the next day-

I sat next to Narancia as Fugo was trying to teach him two digit multiplication. Mista was eating and Abbacchio was listing to his music. I was currently reading another book as Narancia started to complain.

"Hey, Fugo. It's such a nice day outside. It wouldn't hurt to skip the studying for one day. I'm really not feeling it today."

"Listen, Narancia. You're amazing, it's hard to ask someone to teach you something when you haven't really been to grade school. But you've even managed to learn your multiplications table! You can do this, just remember what (Name) and I have taught you."

Narancia groaned and Fugo held up the note book "ready? What's six times five?"

"Six times five...six times five" Narancia mumbled "is it thirty?"

"It is! Bravo, I knew you could do it! You're basically half way there" Fugo said.

"I see! Six times five is thirty! Got it" he said as he went back to the book.

"Hey, what's the deal with this!?" Mista suddenly exclaimed as he got up from his seat.

'Ah great, Mista and his tetraphobia' I thought as I tuned them out and looked over at Naras work. He still looked like he was struggling even though he said six times five was thirty and he still hadn't written anything down yet.

"Psst, Nara" I whispered over to him "remember that six times five is thirty. You need to put the zero down and carry the three over on top the one. Then you add what one times five is to the three."

"Oh, ok! Thanks for the help (Name)" he whispered back and scribbled down the answers as I went back to my book.

'Bruno should be here with Giorno any minute now' I thought to myself.

"I did it! I did it Fugo! How does it look?" Nara said excitedly as he showed the notebook to Fugo.

Fugo looked over to Nara "You're finished? Let's have a look..."

I looked over as well and facebooked myself at what I saw. It wasn't 28 like how I remember but it still wasn't the right answer.

16
x55
——
80

'Rest in peace orange baby'

I was immediately torn from my thoughts by Nara screaming in pain.

"You stupid delinquent! Are you messing with me!? How many times do I have to teach you before you learn something!?" Fugo yelled at him before grabbing his head and smashing it onto the table "you shit-for-brains!"

"Oh boy, he's lost it now. Hey Abbacchio, are you gonna eat that cake?" Mista said from the background of the chaos.

Narancia took out his knife and held it up to Fugos neck "Did you just call me shit-for-brains? It's not good to look down on others. I'll kill you. I'll kill you Fugo"

"You know he wouldn't" Anna commented in the back of my head.

"Hey now, guys, that's enough" I said as I held Naras wrist and put a hand on Fugos chest "Bucciarati isn't gonna be happy."

"What are you guys doing!?"

"Well speak of the devil."

We all froze and turned to see Bruno.

"I could hear you all the way from the entrance! You're bothering the other customers" He said as he stepped to the side to reveal our Jojo for the season "This is the new member I told you about yesterday. Let me introduce to you, Giorno Giovanna."

Giorno bowed and introduced himself. Everyone was quiet and stared at him for a few seconds before going back to what they were doing.

"Sorry about that Fugo and I'll try harder next time" Nara said putting his knife away.

"No, I should say sorry. Please forgive me Narancia" Fugo responded.

As I got out a bandaid from my bag, I could clearly see frustration on Bruno's face "Hey! I'm the one that brought him here, so be respectful!"

"Mr. Bucciarati?" A waiter looked around from the corner of the archway.

"What is it?"

"There is a phone call for you."

"Alright, thanks. Make sure you greet Giorno properly, got it?" Bruno said sternly before walking away "I'll be right back."

After I put the bandaid on Naras cheek, I looked over to Giorno.

"Hey Giorno! Nice to see ya again boi."

"Thanks, you too (Name)" he responded.

"Well, let me welcome you to our dysfunctional yet functional family" I said waving my over to the table nearly smacking Nara in the face in the process.

"Woah, watch the face (Name)" he said.

"Sorry Nara" I said and pulled out a chair for him "here, sit down Giorno."

"So Giorno, let's have some tea and chat" Abbacchio said as the infamous tea scene began to play out before me.

I could see the rest of the boys smirking and trying to hold in their laughs as Abbacchio poured the 'tea'.

"Is he really doing what I think he's doing?"

'Uh-huh'

"Oh man, that's nasty! Don't look away, I gotta see this!"

"Well, drink up" I looked back at Giorno as Abbacchio gave him the cup "how old are you?"

"Fifteen" Giorno replied.

"Fifteen? Hah, you're two years younger than me!" Nara said.

"Really can't rely on height to distinguish between age" I mumbled out "kinda makes me hate being so short..."

Giorno lifted the cup up to his mouth but stopped just before it touched his lips, probably noticing the smell.

'Oh gwad, no. I don't wanna'

"But I do! Move over!" Anna said before taking control as I blocked out what was about to go down.

-Annabel POV-

I propped (Names) book upright and rested my chin on top of it as I watched what was about to happen before me.