Death predictions?

"Fugo!" I jumped of the seat "start the car and drive!"

"What the hell are you on about now?!" Fugo yelled back.

I just pointed to what I was seeing. Bruno was holding on to the side of the building. Once he saw, Fugo immediately turned the car on and stepped on the gas causing me to fly back onto the back seat. As we got closer, I saw that Bruno was holding on by a zipper and a round rock was forcing its way out of it. Just as it was about to fall on him, I saw Mista come out of the zipper and hold onto it as he started to fall.

"HOLY SHIT!" I opened the car window and took off the cork off the necklace "GENIE IN A BOTTLE!" Genies mist came out and wrapped around Mista before he could hit the car. Fugo was going too fast and couldn't seem to stop the car "GENIE!" I yelled as me and Fugo were also engulfed in the mist before the car hit the other building.

When we were in the bottle I saw both of the boys looking around in confusion. I sighed in relief 'they're all still safe'.

"I guess that guy was right, if it's not your face on the rock, it's not your time" Mista said as he leaned onto the side of the bottle.

"You also forgot the recorder. What were you even doing" Fugo said and shook his head.

"Yeah! What the fuck were you doing" I yelled at Mista and stood up "you almost gave me a fricken heart attack! It's a good thing I convinced Fugo to stay or you would have been splattered on the pavement!"

The two boys looked at me wide eyed "s-sorry! I just didn't want that guys stand to get to Bucciarati!"

"Haaaah, whatever" I huffed "at least you guys are unharmed" I looked back at the two "you're both unharmed, right?" They both nodded and I nodded back "ok. Genie, get us out. Don't wanna keep Bucciarati waiting or worried."

-What Bucciarati saw-

I felt my heart drop when I saw Mista falling but I saw the our car come speeding towards him. Not even a second before he could hit the roof of the car, the mist from (Names) stand had engulfed him and quickly retreated into the car. The rock had hit the ground and broke into pieces. I wasn't even able to have a second of relief before the car crashed into the side of the other building. I had Sticky Fingers make another zipper to let me land safely on the ground below. Once I landed, I rushed over to the crashed car. I was so worried that they were hurt but I saw the mist again. It swirled around outside the car then disappeared to reveal the three of them without a scratch on them. (Name) was standing with her arms crossed and somewhat glaring at the two boys who were sitting on the ground. I sighed in relief to see they were ok and looked to where the rock had fallen.

-Back to (Name)-

Bruno was looking at the pile of rubble that was once that rock.

I jogged over to him "are you ok Bucciarati? You're not hurt, are you?"

"Mista was falling from the building and you and Fugo were nearly in a car crash, I should be asking you three that."

"Yeah, we're fine" Fugo said getting up along with Mista.

"Mista. What chain of incidents led up to this?" Bruno asked as the other two walked over.

"Well, it's kinda confusing to explain, but you should be fine now" Mista said "as for the florists daughter, the sculptor was sort of the suspect but not exactly...I did hurt him enough to land him in the hospital for a few months though."

"What do you mean by he was 'sort of the suspect'? What does that even mean!?" I semi yelled at him.

"Was he an enemy or not? Was it suicide or not? Explain it more clearly" Fugo said.

"That's just the thing, it's kinda hard to sort it out in my head" Mista mulled over "but we destroyed the rock, so everything should be fine now."

They were all quiet for a while till Anna piped up "You're hopeless man."

"Hah!? Well sorry I was too caught up in the moment to take everything in!" Mista said back.

"I guess it's a good thing I sent Creature Feature to hide in your shadow and follow you" the three younger men looked at me "I was curious myself and tried it out. Creature Features default forum is just a shapeless dark mass, I usually use it to conceal me in the dark or create openings. Didn't think to try and use it to follow someone before, honestly didn't think it would reach that far, but it worked! And I think I have a good idea of the guys stand ability" Anna said proudly.

"Well, I guess I can take the Leaky-eyed Luka case" Mista said to Bruno.

"No, it would probably be better if I go myself and you and Annabel can piece the story together so we can explain what happened here to the florists" Bruno said as he walked away.

"Right" Anna said as Fugo looked to Mista who was still trying to put the pieces together in his head.

"You can stop thinking so hard now" Fugo said "Annabel probably has it sorted it better than you do."

I looked to the rubble as I was now back in control. For a moment, I saw the images of Abbachio, Bruno and Narancias faces formed from the sand of the rocks rubble before the wind blew it away. My eyes widened in shock and horror.

'That's right, the Rolling Stones prophecy. The ones who's faces the stone shows will surly meet their end sooner or later, it is fate. The guy claims that there is no escaping fate but I swear, to the anime gods that have brought me here in the first place, I will change that fate no mater what may happen. Their fate may be set in stone right now, but I'll take a fuckin pickaxe to that stone to change it for the better!"

"Hey (Name)! Come on! We need Anna's input!" Mista yelled back at me.

"Coming!" I ran over to them.