Tag along?

"Bucciarati! Please let me go with you guys!"

"What? No way, you aren't even part of the gang yet!" Fugo yelled at me "you can't get involved!"

"I won't! I had this horrid feeling after that man left and I just want to be there to reassure myself that nothing is going to happen!" I put my head down held my hands together over it "please! I promise not to get in your way and I won't engage with the target!" I begged.

The three of them were silent for a moment before Bruno spoke up "you're staying in the car."

"Is that a yes then?" I asked looking up at him.

He sighed before opening the back car door "get in."

"Thank you so much!" I said and quickly got in, sitting behind the front passenger seat.

Bruno was talking with Mista about his mission; telling him that if he was responsible for killing the girl, make it so he won't be able to walk for a few years. Bruno got in and sat next to me while Fugo drove sat in the driver seat. Mista seemed to have seen something since he was looking by another car before Fugo spoke up.

"Come on Mista, or do you not want a ride?" Fugo yelled out at him.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" Mista yelled back.

Mist sat in shotgun and we drove off. Mista was looking troubled and Bruno spoke up.

"Is there something troubling you Mista?" He asked.

"Well, it has something to do with the florists story of how his daughter died. He said she was holding a rock, right? Did he mention what the rock looked like?" Mista said.

"The rock?"

"Like, the shape of it or how big it was or what it looked like."

"He said it was strange rock. The boyfriend was a sculptor" Fugo said.

"I know that, but what did this rock look like!?"

"He only said it looked strange" Bruno said "what are you getting at Mista?"

Mista hummed in thought. I was looking out of the window this entire time just listening to their conversation. That's when something caught my eye as well as Mistas, a round rock that looked exactly like the one at the restaurant was on a bench.

"H-hey that rock..."

Then another one next to a street lamp.

"The hell?" Anna said in my head.

"H-hey, Fugo, stop the car!" Mista was completely turned around in his seat by now.

"Why? What's wrong?" Fugo asked as he continued to drive.

"Just sto-" Mista suddenly stoped as he saw something else.

I followed his gaze and saw that there were many round rocks like it on top of a wall. I let out a breath 'they must have just fell off, but how did one land on a bench without breaking it?' I thought.

"What is it Mista?" Bruno asked.

"Ah, no, never mind, it was nothing. I was probably just seeing things" he said as he turned back around in his seat.

"Are you ok? How much wine did you have?" Fugo asked.

"Hey! I'm not drunk! Sorry for saying stupid stuff."

Once the apartment was in site, Mista said that Fugo could stop and he could walk the rest of the way.

"Is it ok for Mista to go by himself? Should I go to help him?" Fugo asked.

"No, I'll go" Bruno said as he got out of the car "I just remembered the rumors of stand users gathering in this town for some reason. You take care of the investigation of Leaky-eyed Luka."

'Wait, what!?'

"I understand." Fugo said as Bruno closed the door and walked away.

We watched Bruno walk towards the apartment building and watching him enter "Fugo, could we wait for a while?" I asked feeling anxious.

"Huh? Why? I have to look into Leaky-eyes Lukas case" he said.

I clenched onto the bottle necklace "my bad feeling isn't going away. We can't go yet!"

"You're just being paranoid (Name). Mista and Bucciarati can handle it themselves."

"Please Fugo, just a little while longer?"

Fugo let out a frustrated sigh "I told you, they will be fi-" he was then cut off by his phone ringing "hello?"

I could hear the conversation over the phone, it was Mista.

"Hey Fugo, tell Bucciarati that this guy is a stand user."

"What?"

"That bastard keeps mentioning Bucciarati and I have no idea what's going on myself!"

"What are you talking about Mista? You didn't meet up with Bucciarati yet? Bucciarati went to the apartment building as well, he left shortly after you left the car."

'Oh no. They can't die yet. They won't die yet, right? The adventure didn't even start, so they surely won't die, right? This is so familiar but I can't remember what's going to happen! Come on! Think! Fuck, why only can I remember up to episode 5!?' I mentally yelled at myself and hit myself on the head.

"What the number, Fugo? What's the number for the phone Buccirati's using right now!?"

"Are you ok? This is Buccirati's phone" Mista went quiet "hello? Mista?"

There were three gunshots from the otherside of the line and Mista shouting for the Sex Pistols to find Buccirati.

"Mista? Hello?"

"I have to..."

"What?" Fugo looked back at me.

"I have to go help them. We have to go and help them!" I said at the edge of the seat.

"(Name) calm down! They will be fine! It's only one stand user and there's two of them, they can handle things themselves!" Fugo said, aggressively trying to calm me down.

"Something is going to happen. I don't like it, I don't like -"

"(NAME!)" Fugo had turned around more so he could reach my shoulders "CALM DOWN!" I stoped and looked at him "you said you wouldn't engage and stay out of the way! You can't go to help. We can stay till they come back if that will make you feel better."

I tried to calm my breathing "Fugos right (Name). Even if something does happen, they'll be fine. This is just the start of the so called 'adventure' they'll survive." Anna assures me.

"Yeah, ok" I said while calming down "I'm sorry for the out burst. I just don't want to lose more people I care about."

Fugo lightly patted me on the head "it's ok, just try not to do anything brash" he said as he sat back down "huh?" Fugo reached over onto the passenger seat "Mista forgot the tape recorder."

I sat back in my seat and looked back to the apartment building but what else I saw horrified me.

"Fugo!" I jumped of the seat "start the car and drive!"