I am Annabel

-Bruno's POV-

"My name is Annabel Oscuro. And I'm the real owner of this body." She said proudly.

"What did you just do to (Name)?" I said putting my gaurd up.

"Calm down Buccirati," she said as she waved her hand dismissively "she's fine, I just decided to take control to explain our situation. Just sit down, I know better than to start trouble under your roof."

Still being cautious of her, I walked back to my seat and sat back down "now tell me everything."

"Of course. As I said, my name is Annabel Oscuro and, like (Name) said, I am a member of Passione. I work under Polpo and sometimes the boss gives me orders as well. I'm the leader of a very secret team of talented stand users named Mia Mosa that only Polpo and the boss knows about. My team is on break but Polpo gave me orders to assist you with this territory issue as discreetly as possible, mainly to just retrieve the files since they were on my team. I was sure I could finish it myself but I grossly underestimated them and ended up being over powered. I did manage to retrieve the files before I retreated and passed out. When I woke up again, I was talking to (Name) in her dreams. So...I guess that's about it." Annabel said quite casually.

"Hmm, do you have the pin?" I asked the girl.

"Oh, yeah" she reached into her pocket and pulled it out to show me "here it is~"

I nodded as I got a good look at it "would you mind telling me about your stand?"

"Well, seeing as we probably will be working together for now" she said with a shrug as a dark purple aura surrounded her "my stands name is Creature Feature" a pitch black, featureless, humanoid mass of darkness with red eyes had stood beside her "as long as there is any bit of darkness, such as my shadow, I can summon it. The more darkness there is, the physically stronger it will be. However, as it is right now in this form, it isn't that physically strong but it's defense makes up for it and it can let me move through shadows undetected. I can command it to shift itself into any non realistic creature, like a dragon or a hellhound, to attack others. Another thing I can do is have it heal nonfatal physical wounds, absorb the damage to convert into power, and have it surround me like armor so I can attack them myself. In that form, it also boosts my speed and automatically absorbs any damage I take for five minutes. Once times up, I can't use it for fifteen minutes."

"It seems like you have quite a powerful and versatile stand, were the enemies really that powerful?"

"I wouldn't say 'powerful', more like their stands are very useful at hindering my own. One of them had a stand that can create light and focus them into a beam. It doesn't physically hurt that much and I could tell he wasn't that experienced with it. There was another one that could teleport as long as you don't look at him. The first guy would use his light to blind me and weaken my stand while the other teleported to attack my blind spots."

"They do indeed seem like they would be problematic for a single person."

"But that's not all. I think there was another person who had the ability to drain energy."

"Drain energy?"

"Yeah. Even though they weren't that strong and I wasn't even using my stand that much, I kept getting weaker. I felt my limbs get heavier, my breath getting shorter, and my head getting lighter."

"That sounds like exhaustion, are you sure that was the work of a stand?"

"I'm sure it was. It was too sudden to just be exhaustion. Now that I think about it, I also had the feeling of just giving up. Like I lost the will to just do anything at all. Like I wanted to lay down and let the earth reclaim me. It was a strong slowly growing sense of apathy. I was able to get out by physically going after the guy with the light stand and force Creature Feature into an armor form to quickly get out." She said with a bit of shame lacing her voice.

"A stand user that induces a sense of apathy upon their enemies. They don't even need that may strong allies to even do damage. All they need to do is just make their enemies lose their will to go on and any person, even those without a stand, can just finish them off." I said thoughtfully.

"I can show you where their hide out is, but I suggest you prepare first. Brief them on this but don't take everyone, I suggest to bring those that can attack from a long distance. From what I'm aware of, Narancia and Mista fit the bill perfectly."

"How much do you know about us?"

"Enough. Mainly your stands, though." She shrugged.

I sighed "is there any other information you have or anything else you wish to tell me?"

"Mmmm...nope~ That's about all I got to say! I'll be going now, if that's ok?" She said grabbing (Names) bag.

"Yes, you may go." I said waving her off.

"Thanks~ Nice talking with you Buccirati!" She closed her eyes for a moment and her hair color changed back to (Names).

-(Name) POV-

Annabel had decided had finally finished her conversation with Bruno and gave me back control. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me.

"(Name)? Is that you?" He asked with a bit of concern.

"Uh, yeah, it's me." I said "how was your conversation with Anna?"

"Quite interesting and informative. Thank you for coming forward with this to me." He said with a smile.

"You're welcome, I'm glad I was able to help." I smiled back.

"You're free to go now, if you don't have anything else you'd like to say."

"I think I've given all the information I know for now, so I'll get going." I picked up Shimiji and bowed to him before walking out.

Once outside the door, I sighed to myself. 'That went over better than I expected' I thought while walking back to the living room. I saw Narancia and Mista were still on the couch.

"Where you two waiting here for me?" I asked, causing the boys to look my way.

"Yep!" Narancia said happily.

"So how did it go?" Mista asked.