Run in with Giorno?

Now that we were done with breakfast and sending off my three soon to be teammates, we pretty much had the rest of the day to ourselves.

-(Name) POV-

It has been about an hour since we left the restaurant and I had let Shimiji out of the bag. Nara and Mista are currently showing me around Naples for about an hour. They showed me different cafes and places that they like to go to. We then went to chill at the park for a good while as I let Shimiji walk around. They told me about some other nice places that we should visit when they can get a break like Anna's team and I told them of some of my favorite places back in America.

"Maybe when we can also visit America one day and you could show us around" Mista said excitedly.

"Yeah! Sounds like it'll be fun with new friends around" I said with a smile.

After about 30 minutes of small talk and relaxing, I picked up Shimiji and we left the park. We went separate ways after they showed me a hobby shop. We had agreed to meet back up at the park when we were done. I looked around for some more small bottles I could use. If I'm gonna plant them places, I'm bound to not get some back. Thankfully, Bruno gave me quite a bit of money if I wanted to buy stuff. I kept about half in my bag with Houdini's stand to try and budget myself.

I know for a fact that not all of my memories have returned. Not only do I not know how I got here but I also only remember up to episode 5 of Vento Aureno. That strange feeling I had while during my dreaming phase when I first met Anna is sure to mean something. It was a horrible feeling that tragic things were going to happen. This is the Jojoverse, so death is bound to happen to good people along the way. I need to be sure to stock up on bottles to be sure I won't be short during the adventure I'm bound to go on with these guys. Joining in on adventure with your favorite anime characters is an otaku dream come true, the last thing I want to happen is become useless or even a nuisance to them.

I was still deep in thought even after I paid for what I got. It an awful feeling, knowing for a fact that something bad is going to happen but not know what. Makes me think back when I had a normal life, thinking too far ahead and fearing the worst in the future to come. I was too deep in my thoughts that I accidentally bumped into someone. Shimiji squawked as I fell backwards but didn't land. Like when I met Bruno, I was caught before I could.

"Are you alright signora?" I heard the person ask.

I looked up at the person to be met with pink and blond, the one person to kick start the adventure in the first place.

"Oh, y-yeah, I'm alright. Thank you" I said straightening myself out.

"Please be more careful where you're walking next time."

"Of course. Thank you again" I said before walking away...wait.

I checked my pockets for my wallet, it wasn't there. My bag with Houdini, not there either. Well shit, totally forgot about his pick pocketing skills and that was quite a bit of money left in there too. I looked back to see that he was already gone.

"Frick!" I said out loud while ruffling my hair in frustration.

"Woah woah! Why are you so riled up for? At least that wasn't all your money" Anna said to me.

"I for one am not rich enough to afford to loose any money I was given. This is not my world nor country, so even the money I do possibly have at home won't do me good, probably don't have much in the first place. I don't want to keep asking for money from others if I can use what I have" I rambled on.

"Well, what are you gonna do about it?"

"I have a small glass bottle charm attached to one of the zippers, so maybe I could use it to find get to him and get my wallet back" I said as I uncorked a bottle from my bag and placed it on the ground "Genie, take me to where Giorno is."

Genies mist came out of the bottle and enveloped me as well as Shimiji and when it cleared, I was in the passenger seat of a car.

"What the!?" Giorno said, obviously surprised that I had just appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

"Hey! Sorry to have dropped in like this, but I believe that you stole something from me and I would like it back" I said.

Giorno had stopped the car and got out and tried to make a run for it.

"You can't run from me!" I said as I used yet another bottle to teleport to him.

And when the mist cleared this time, Genie made it so I was in the air and I ended up falling on him. I landed on my back and he was face down on the ground. Shimiji just landed safely on the ground, looking at the two unfortunate souls in front of her. After I got my bearings, I immediately got up off him.

"Holy shit! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" I asked, concerned if I hurt him; I would feel bad if I ended up injuring his pretty face.

He sat up and dusted himself off "yeah, I'm fine."

"Good, now please give me back my wallet" I said as I held out my hand to him "you can't escape me, I will keep following you until I get back what you took from me."

I saw the way Giorno looked at me and used his stand to turn my wallet into a frog and it hopped away. He got back up and ran. I was not the best at running so even though I tried to chase him down, I couldn't catch him.

I put my hands on my knees and huffed "DAMN IT GIOVANNA!!!"