We are under attack!

"No, Narancia, Mista and Fugo are still alive. They're somewhere on this boat. I'm not sure if they are using them as hostages but they are still alive." Giorno stated.

The three of us looked at him, Bruno and Abbacchio more confused than me.

"How can you be so sure of that, Giorno Giovanna?" Abbacchio asked him with a scowl.

As Giorno explains his stand, I tried my best to recall any memory I had of this episode. The person who's attacking now is Zucchero and his stand is Soft Machine. His ability allows him to deflate people like latex balloons, or something like that, while having them in suspended animation. But everything else is just hazy. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even realize they were practically done with their conversation till I heard Giornos famous phrase.

"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream" he said as he took a step "you'll solve this mystery right? I'm counting on you" he finished as he rushed forward.

"Giorno! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Bruno called out just as he was grabbed by his collar by a slender arm and stabbed with a short rapier in his back. He then started to deflate like Nara did.

"The enemy's got Giorno! Why aren't you doing anything!?" Anna yelled at me.

'Don't worry, he'll be fine.' I told her as I was aware of this persons stand ability.

"Giorno! He's in trouble" Bruno called out taking a step forward, ready to save Giorno, but was stopped by Abbacchio stepping in front of him.

"Giorno Giovanna, you're one crazy bastard. All just to prove yourself" Abbacchio scoffed "what the hell is wrong with you!?"

"This stand" Giorno managed to choke out "you bastard" then was quickly dragged into another one of those random boxes.

"Giorno! Use Gold Experience to defend yourself!" Bruno called out and was about to rush to where he was taken only to be stopped by me. We could see a bit of blood Giorno left behind before he was taken.

"Don't worry about him Buccirati. Giorno will be fine" I told him.

"(Name's) right Bucciarati. Not that I trust that Giorno Giovanna but he seems to believe that neither of you would abandon him." Abbacchio said.

'Of course we wouldn't' I thought to myself.

"Giorno Giovanna, what if you actually died" Abbacchio said gruffly.

"I doubt he did. This guy is taking them as hostages to use against Buccirati. Besides" I pointed to the fly "The effects of Giornos stand is still there. He is definitely still alive."

"They're here! Narancia and the others are beneath the deck" Abbacchio said.

Bruno summoned Sticky Fingers and had him punch the deck. A large zipper appeared and opened up but no one was there.

"No ones there" Anna chimed in as the fly buzzed past.

"They're probably under where the fly is" Abbacchio said "(Name) I'm sure at least one of them have your bottles on them, can't you use your stand to find them?"

"Sure I can, but it won't work the way you probably think it does" I crossed my arms "whatever effect the enemies stand has on them won't have an effect on me, if they are hiding in a small space and I use Genie to go to them, I'll be crushed. And though I may be able to go into the bottle, I can't necessarily tell where they are."

"It's just like Giorno said, the enemy's not just hiding in some locker or behind something to attack..." Bruno mulled over.

"The fly is coming around again." I pointed out.