Hey, Buccirati?

"You should probably tell this to Buccirati, (Name)" Narancia said.

"Yeah, your right" I said as i stood up with Shimiji on my shoulder and Houdini in the bag "mind showing me where his office is?"

Mista jumped up "I'll show you!"

I saw Narancia cross his arms and pout a bit 'Aww~ baby orange boi is so adorable when he's pouting~' I internally squeed as I followed Mista. We walked out of the living room and down a short hallway to a door at the very end.

"Thanks Mista" I said with a smile "I got it from here."

He smiled back with a light blush "sure, no problem" he said as he walked away.

I then turned back to the door and thought of what to say. After taking a calming breath, I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard Bruno say from the other side.

I turned the handle and peeked in "hi Buccirati, I wanted to talk to you about...something."

He was sitting at an large desk with some paperwork piled on one side and a desk top on the other. The room had a couple book shelves, a couch in one corner of the wall closest to me, a small coffee table in front of it, and a chair in front of his desk.

"Sure, have a seat," he said gesturing to the chair in front of him.

My nerves, once again, returned as I sat down. He must have noticed me tense up when I walked in since he spoke again.

"Why so tense? You weren't like this at the cafe." He said leaning forward on his desk.

"Uh, well, I've never had the best experience with boys from school, so having guys be so nice to me is a...foreign feeling. And I don't want to mess anything up." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Bruno smiled kindly at me that made heat rush to my face "No need to worry, no one will hurt you here. Now, what did you want to talk about?"

"Narancia mentioned my pets to you and that they possibly had a stand, right?" I pointed to my bag.

"Yes he did, do you know about it?" He asked.

I then opened my bag to take out Houdini and showed him to Bruno "I actually just found out that they both have stands while talking to him and Mista." I took out the papers and bottles and placed them onto the floor next to me "do you mind if I use your desk?"

"Go ahead" he nodded.

I laid the now empty bag on his desk and put Houdini inside it "I think what Houdini can do is open portals in small, dark, enclosed spaces and then he disappears into them" I said as I shook the bag upside down to show him that he was gone "but also it allows others to reach in and pull things out from where, I suppose, he goes to" I reached in to pull out a necklace that belongs to me as well as a scarf that also belongs to me "I'm not sure if it's only my house that he can go to though, since this is where all this is coming from" I pulled out a paper crane and put the rest of my stuff back in.

"I see, I haven't actually seen any animal stand users up until now," Bruno said and gestures to Shimiji dancing on my head "and what about your bird?"

I took Shimiji off my head and let her on my hand "This is Shimiji, so far I know that she can bring origami animals to life" I gave her the paper crane to her and she flung it on Bruno's desk. It then changed into a realistic crane and walked about "aside from them being still made of paper, they behave and move like the real animal."

"That is very interesting and good to know, thank you for telling me" he said as he poked at the crane "is there anything else you would like to tell me?"

I was silent for a moment in thought "actually, there is"

"You're going to tell him now?"

'We're alone so now is a good of a time as any.'

"Very well" Annabel then went quite.

"This is gonna be hard to believe but...I'm not from this world, or at least my soul isn't." I said nervously.

"Wait, THAT!? You're gonna tell him about THAT!?" Annabel yelled in my head causing me to flinch.

Bruno looked very confused but intrigued none the less "your soul is not of this world? Care to elaborate?"

"I'm not sure how I got here in the first place or what happened to cause this, but I'm from a world very similar to this one. The only difference is that there are no such thing as stands there, no special powers or abilities. I don't know how my pets got stands either."

He was silent and taking in everything I had just said "you said that your soul isn't from this world, but what about your body?"

I slightly scratched my cheek "that's another thing...this isn't my body. Even though it's similar to my actual one, it isn't mine."

"If it isn't yours, then who's is it?"

"Ah, well, it belongs to a person that you may not know about but also works for Passione." I said carefully.

He nodded his head and urged me to go on "care to tell me about this person?"

"You suck at this! Don't beat around the bush and just tell him already!"

"W-well, ah-"

"You know what? It would probably be more convincing and less confusing if I just tell him myself. Don't be too alarmed, but I'm taking over now." Annabel sighed.

"Wait, wha-" and I blacked out.

-Bruno's momentary POV-

(Name) had stuttered out a few words to herself before suddenly going limp and slamming her face onto my desk, startling me and her bird.

I quickly stood up and rushed to her side "(Name)! Are you alright? What happened?"

I had noticed that the ends of her hair had changed color as she slowly sat back up "oww, maybe doing that so suddenly wasn't such a good idea..." she said rubbing her nose and forehead.

"What was that about (Name)? You really startled m-"

"I'm not (name)." She had said blatantly.

"What?"

(Name) turned her head towards me and opened her eyes to show glowing golden hues instead of her original (eye color) ones.

"My name is Annabel Oscuro. And I'm the real owner of this body." She said proudly.