The big boss and kid

"You got it!" She then regained full control "Let's do this!"

-Mista POV-

Buccirati and I continued to run through the underground hallway. There were a few more of these henchmen down here, but they didn't pose too much of a challenge. I easily shot down each and every one of them. We searched each room for that other stand user that Annabel warned us about. Most were empty and a few had crates of drugs. We got to the end of the hallway and came to the last door.

Buccirati was about to open a zipper on the floor but the door in front of us opened up. A boy, that didn't look any older than me and is probably still just a kid, just stood there with an almost pitiful gaze directed at us. He was around the same height as Annabel, probably shorter, with short brown hair and his bangs were practically covering his dark blue eyes. He let out a small sigh and I felt a chill go up my spine.

"Ultranumb" the boy whispered out.

His stand was a floating top half of a humanoid figure. It had gleaming dark blue skin and grey cloths tied around its eyes and upper arms. It's mouth had mist seeping out of it.

I saw Buccirati about to punch it with Sticky Fingers but he immediately stopped and Sticky Fingers disappeared

I saw Buccirati about to punch it with Sticky Fingers but he immediately stopped and Sticky Fingers disappeared. I then aimed at the boy, ready to shoot him but suddenly had this feeling like I had run a mile in full sprint.

"I never thought that the stubborn Annabel Oscuro would ask for help from anyone other than her own teammates" said an older mans voice.

I looked up and saw a large tall man, almost as tall as Abbachio, with black shaggy hair and dark blue eyes. He had a shit-eating smirk on his face as he looked down at us. Buccirati was trying his best to get up but was kicked back down by the big guy.

"Fucking bastard" I managed to spit out and took my gun out.

I aimed at the boy, that was now behind the big guy, and took a shaky aim at him. I took the shot and hit him right below his left knee. The boy fell backwards with a yelp. I had expected for his stands ability to fade but instead I felt a pain similar to a gunshot in my leg. The next thing that happened was a hard kick to my side by the big guy.

"You really think hurting her would work in your favor while under her stands influence?" He scoffed "Ignavias stand Ultranumb doesn't only inflict unwanted emotions upon others, but she can also inflict feelings like pain and fatigue as well."

'Wait...that boy...is actually a girl?' I thought to myself 'Wait, that's not what I should be thinking about right now!'

I looked back up at the guy and saw that he held my gun, that I didn't even know I let go of, and aimed it at Buccirati. My eyes widened and I tried to force myself up but instantly felt by body become heavy. His finger rested on the trigger and was about to shoot but something happened. A large slash and stab mark appeared on his arm and he immediately dropped his gun.

"What the fuck was that?!" He held his arm and staggered back.

The girl, Ignavia, looked scared and surprised at what happened. She looked around frantically for what had attacked the big guy. Then there was a strange mist that swirled around her and she let out another yelp. When the mist cleared, I saw that she had disappeared.

"What the hell? Ignavia!" The guy called "where did that brat go!?"

The heavy and exhausting feeling started to fade. I immediately reached for my gun and shot at him five times. I had hit him in his leg as chest but he still didn't go down. There was a hollow metal sound and the guy finally fell over.

"What just happened?" Buccirati asked finally being able to get up.

"No idea, but the guys finally down for the count" I said.

"Sorry I'm late guys! I hope you guys aren't too hurt" an almost distressed sounding voice of (Name) rang out.

Buccirati and I looked around for the source of the voice, but saw no one.

"(Name), Is that you? Where are you?" Buccirati asked.

"Oh, sorry!" The mist from before swirled around right in front of us and disappeared to reveal (Name) "I'm able to use my stand now!" She said excitedly, holding a metal bat in her hand.

"That's awesome!" I said to her.

"What should I do with the other two from before?" She asked holding a small glass bottle with white mist in it.

"You have them in there?" I asked.

"Yep, and I have the girl in this one" she said and held out a different glass bottle with the same white mist in it.

"We'll question them, but let's get out of here first" Buccirati said.