After things happend?

"Coming!" I ran over to them.

-Timeskip after explanation brought to you by Scolippi in the hospital-

It was currently later in the afternoon and Bruno is still not back yet, probably finishing up with Giorno. I am currently sitting at the bar table in the kitchen with Abbachio who was reading a book while he drank his wine.  Fugo and Anna just finished talking with Mista about the mission. I had out a notebook trying to write down things that I've remembered that could contribute to the 'adventure' we would soon embark on. So far, I scribbled down Rolling Stones prophecy.

- Rolling Stones prophecy: Abbachio, Bruno and Narancia were shown. They are fated to die. I don't remember how it happens but all I know is that they do in fact die in the end. I must make sure that will not happen.

That's all I had jotted down. 'I know more people are going to die but I can't remember how. Whatever happens, I need to be prepared. That's all I can do unless my memories come back' I thought to myself. I closed the book and sighed as I put it away. I laid my head on the table top and closed my eyes for a while.

"If you're gonna take a nap, you can go to your room" Abbachio said, not even looking away from his book.

"Nah, I'd rather sit in your presence and keep you company" I said, turning my head to look at him.

He turned his head slightly to give me a questioning look before turning back to his book "not that I need your company, but I guess as long as you're not bothering me."

I smile as I look at the book and raised my eyebrows as I recognized it "is that the book I was reading at the restaurant?"

He hummed "you left this at the table before you left. Learn to take better care of your things."

"Y-yeah..." I said with a sigh "...what do you think?"

He glanced at me for a moment before turning the page "it's...interesting to say the least. Not something I would buy but I would read it out of curiosity."

I hummed in acknowledgement then Bruno walked in "Bucciarati, you're finally back!"

"How did the investigation go?" Abbachio asked.

"It went over quite well" he said walking towards us and looked to me "how about the report between Annabel and Mista?"

"Oh, yeah, Fugo wrote up the report. As for Anna, seems like her new ability took quite a bit out of her so she is mentally resting right now" I said tapping my head "Fugo is in the study with Nara."

"Thank you (Name). Oh and you will be taking the entrance test tomorrow with another potential member" Bruno said.

"Really? Awesome!" I threw my arms in the air, clearly excited for the start of this adventure.

Bruno smiled at me "I'm glad to see you're so excited to take the test" he said and pat me on the head "be sure you get a good nights rest tonight."

"Ok!"

"I'm going to get the report from Fugo and talk to the florist again. We should be done before dinner" Bruno said as he went to get Fugo.

I followed him to the study and saw that Nara was face down on a math book with a fork stuck in his head. Fugo was already walking towards us and had a cut on his cheek.

"I have the report in your office Buccirati" Fugo said.

"Alright, we can discuss it and call the florist to meet back up at Libecchio so we can tell him everything" Bruno said as he walked away with Fugo.

I walked into the room when they left. The study had two bookshelves that held many books of different subjects and a large round table with three chairs around it, one of which Narancia was sitting on still face down.

"Yo, Nara..." I walked up to him "you alright?" I nudged his shoulder.

"...yeah, I'm good" he said turning his head to look at me "mind helping me?" He said, pointing to the fork still in his head.

'How hard did Fugo stab him to the point the fork was just stuck in his head like this!?' I thought to myself. I pulled Nara up and out of his chair and led him to my room. I sat him down on the chair at my desk and took out a first aid kit. I took out some gauze, hydrogen peroxide spray and a blood clotting powder packet.

"I'm gonna take the fork out now" I warned him and receiving a hum.

I took out the fork and quickly applied pressure to stop any blood flow. I took the peroxide spray and took the gauze off to spray the wound and cleaned it with a new gauze. Once I cleaned it enough, I took the powder and sprinkled it onto the wound to stop the bleeding and help it form a scab.

"Ok, I'm done. Just don't touch it" I said as I put the first aid away.

"Thanks for that (Name)" Narancia said.

"It's no problem Nara, I'm always happy to help" I then sat on my bed and Shimiji jumped onto me "so what did you do to make Fugo so mad?"

"Stupid times tables" he huffed and crossed his arms.

I reached into my bag to pull out some flash cards "how about I help you work on that?"

"Aww, but I'd rather do something else rather than math" he groaned.

"Come on, at least I'm not as violent as Fugo" I said while shuffling the cards "get through all these and we'll do something else when you're done."

"Hmmmm, mind telling me more about yourself?" He asked.

"Sure, once you get through all of these" I said.

"Fine."

-Timeskip brought to you by Fugos fork-

After about an hour or so, Bruno and Fugo came back. Fugo came to me to ask were Narancia was only to see me helping him study with flash cards and Mista watching us. Fugo gave me a questioning look and I gave him a thumbs up, signifying things were going well. He nodded and walked away.

About an hour and a half later, Narancia was finally able to get most of it right "can I please be done already (Name)" he wined with his head laying on the desk and Mista laying at the end of my bed.

"Alright" I said putting the cards away "10 x 2"

"Ahhhhh...20" Narancia answered.

I smiled "Good. Now since you've done quite well" I then looked over to Mista "and since you had to sit through almost two hours of this, I'll tell you more about myself."

The two boys instantly sat up and looked to me, ready to listen to my story. After telling them everything I told to Fugo and Bruno, I could practically see sparkles in their eyes.

"That's so cool (Name)!"

"What kind of futuristic stuff do you use back home?"

"Do you have flying cars?"

"Do people live on the moon?"

As well as many other science fiction based questions. I answered their outlandish questions as best as I could. I also mentioned the bad things the future I was from went through. Their dumb and funny questions did distract me from the sad parts of my story though. After being bombarded with questions after questions, Fugo saved me by calling us down for dinner.

'Now the only person in this group that doesn't know about me is Abbachio. I guess we can talk over it after dinner' I thought to myself.