I've regained my memories?

-Fugos POV-

It's been about an hour since I showed (Name) to the guest room. Mista and Narancia have been doing nothing but talking about her and, eventually, arguing. I wasn't paying much attention and tried to concentrate on the history book I was reading. Only when they started to argue, I felt my concentration start to leave me. Those two were so lucky that Buccirati happened to come back before I had the chance to beat them.

"Buccirati, you're finally back!" Narancia said.

"Took you quite a while to drop off some files." Mista said.

"I had to tell them about the situation with (Name) so that's why it took longer than it should have" Buccirati sighed "like I though, they want us to keep a close eye on her until we solve this problem with that other gang. If she does manifest her stand, she may be asked to join our gang."

"So if what you said is true about her, she'll probably get to be a permanent member?" Narancia said enthusiastically.

"She'll still need to take the entrance test, but yes, she may become a member. Where is (Name) anyway?"

"She asked to lay down so I took her up to one of the guest rooms." I said as I put a book mark between the pages I had left off "I'll go get her now."

I walked upstairs to the room I left her in and knocked "(Name), Buccirati is back. Could you come out?" I waited for a bit but she didn't answer. I knocked again but still no answer.  'She's probably asleep' I thought and sighed "(Name), pardon the intrusion, but I'm going to come in!"

I opened the door slowly and peeked in. She was asleep like I thought, and so was her bird. I walked up to her bed side, alerting her bird and causing her to hiss, and lightly shook her shoulder.

"(Name) wake up, Buccirati is back."

-(Name) POV-

I opened my eyes to see Fugo was the one who shook me awake.

I smiled, sat up and stretched "alright, I'm up."

I stood up and walked I've to the desk to pick up Shimiji and Houdini. I felt a bit more nervous than before but also excited. I was in the Jojo universe, in the Vento Aureo timeline, and with my favorite gang bois. I was internally fan girling with my back facing Fugo so he wouldn't see the weird excited smile on my face that I most likely had. 'Ok (Name), just breath, stay calm, play it cool and be on your best behavior. You want to leave a good impression, right? Even though you probably seemed like a crazy woman at first, just play it cool.' I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and turned back around to Fugo.

He had a somewhat confused look on his face "are you alright (Name)?"

'Swiss cheese boi just said my name!' "Yep, I actually feel a lot better after that nap." I said with a smile "how long was I out for?"

"About an hour. Anyway, Buccirati is back so let's go downstairs." He said as he turned around and started to walk out the room.

I grabbed my bag and followed after him. When we got downstairs, everyone was sitting on the couches in the living room around a small coffee table. Mista and Narancia sat on each end of the largest couch and waved me over to sit between them. Fugo sat next to Abbachio on the smaller couch across of us and Bruno sat on the armchair to the right of us. I'm a shy and nervous person by nature but this situation makes it a bit worse since I'm surrounded by five good looking guys from one of my favorite animes. I don't want to look bad or do something embarrassing in front of them but I feel like the harder I try, the easier it will be for me to trip up.

"(Name) how are you feeling?" Bruno asked, breaking me out of my nervous thoughts.

"Ah, well, I'm feeling better than before" I responded "I actually remember quite a bit about myself."

Everyone's eyes were on me and my nerves sky rocketed.

"What? Really?!" Narancia asked leaning towards me.

"What do you remember!?" Fugo added.

"Do you remember anything about how you got those files or about those guys that attacked you?" Mista said.

"A-ah, too many questions at once overwhelms me is one thing I remember" I said leaning into the couch.

"Calm down boys. Give her some space" Bruno said and looked to me "What can you tell us that you remember?"

"Well, nothing that can be of help to your job" I said looking down to my lap "I only remember things about myself, like my birthday, family, friends, and all that. But not how I got here in the first place, that's probably the only thing that I don't remember." I said feeling kind of upset that I couldn't be of any more help "I'm sorry that I can't be of any help right now."

"No no, I don't expect you to remember much right away. I'm surprised you seem to remember so much in such a short amount of time." Bruno said with a gentle smile.

'Ahhhh~ my heart! Such a pure smile~' I internally squealed and blushed a bit. "I'll try my best to be of any help" I said with a smile.

I felt Abbachios eyes practically glaring holes into my skull. His expression was screaming 'I don't trust you' and I honestly couldn't blame him. Based on what I know of him already, I expected him to be wary of me.

I gave him a nervous smile "I stand by what I said at the cafe, I swear on my life" I said.

Abbachio huffed as if to say 'whatever' and turned away from me. 'I still love you even if you may hate me right now' I thought to myself as I let out a small chuckle.

"Regardless, you will be staying with us, at least, until our job is done. However, if you do have a stand, like I believe you do, you may become a permanent member of our team. But you will still need to take the test first." Bruno said.

My eyes widened "r-really?"

Bruno nodded and I smile to myself 'this is amazing~'

"(Name), I want to ask, are you sure you don't remember or know anything else?" He asked in a serious tone.

Serious Bruno made my nerves return, but I need to remain calm. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes to think 'should I tell them about my situation? About Annabel and-'

"No! Not only will it cause suspicion, you could also be risking your credibility with them. Our situation is hard to believe and very confusing, you need to gain their trust more before giving them such details."

I could hear Annabel talking in my head and sighed. Even though I'm no stranger to lying, I don't feel right keeping this from Bruno at least. Even though we met just hours ago, I am confident I can trust him.

"Just not now, wait till you're alone if you really want him to know. Only him though; even if I hardly met him before, Buccirati is a kind and trustworthy man."

I tried not to smile as I looked back at Bruno and shook my head "No, nothing is coming up. I'm sorry." I said feeling a bit upset to be keeping secrets from him. 

"Alright then." Bruno stood up "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office" he said as he walked away.

Not even a second later, Abbachio left to go upstairs, probably to his room. Fugo went to another room on the first floor and took a book with him. Narancia and Mista stayed with me.

"I'm surprised Br-Buccirati never said anything about Shimiji or Houdini." I said out loud.

"Oh, I told him about them when Fugo went to wake you up" Narancia said happily.